Chapter 101 - 110

.
Chapter 101

    [Upgrade total consumption materials:

    stone x6000kg

    clay x2000kg

    wood x4000kg

    reed x1500kg

    willow branch x1500kg]

    [East city wall: lv3→lv4

    Safety degree: medium→high]

    Materials needed to upgrade the east city wall to lv5:

    [Glass x2000kg

    borosilicate x100kg

    water-based Polyurethane resin x500kg

    polymer resin x1000kg

    pvb film x800kg]

    Because the rabbits who are disturbing the good things of the rats underground have other requirements, so I have to get up early today. After all, there is no boss working on the front line, so I lie in the dormitory and sleep. reason.

    No post-it notes have been sent, and it seems that everything is going according to plan.

    However, I still have to go to the site to see how the renovation progress of the tunnel is going.

    The first thing to do is to upgrade the walls. At the same time, the overall level of the city walls on the campus fortifications also changed from lv3 to lv4.

    After reading this list of upgrade materials, the three of them were silent for a moment.

    "You" Su Zi paused, "Do you understand what these are?"

    Shen Wei: "Look at the first line, it's called glass, and it's the transparent thing on our balcony window." "

    Oh, thank you." Su Zilin said without emotion, "If it weren't for you, I would still be kept in the dark. But next time I will definitely not accept this pattern."

    "If you don't pick it up, don't pick it up." Shen Wei looked down at the bible-like list of materials, "But it's simple, at worst, I can ask the University of Technology later." Regarding

    this, there are experts in the university town, so don't worry too much.

    Materials are integrated, the city walls are upgraded, and unlike the last upgrade, this time on paper, the safety has also been improved.

    However, there was no movement at all on the four walls of the school. The appearance has not changed, and there are no conspicuous new facilities. There is no difference from before the upgrade.

    "Strange." Chen Fangtong leaned against the window and looked at the east wall closest to the dormitory building.

    Before he could say "not at all", the ground of the whole school suddenly began to shake, and the buildings along with it shook for at least four or five years. The somatosensory feeling of a small earthquake.

    "Bang!" Little Sun fell face down in a somersault.

    Fortunately, this fleeting vibration lasted less than two seconds, and then stopped immediately.

    Turning around, Chen Fangtong looked at Shen Wei, puzzled and asked, "Why are you sitting on the ground?"

    She replied, "The fire in the dormitory is too hot, and the ground is cooler."

    "It's cooler outside." Su Zilin said, "Now You can go and have a look."

    Walking to the foot of the east wall, some students who sensed something was also walking towards this side.