Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Post-War Work/Revisit

    At the beginning of seven o'clock, at the entrance of the cafeteria, I saw three familiar figures limping from a distance.

    Although the degree of limping varies, it looks like a person who has experienced a lot of wind and frost.

    "Pfft, Lu Chao" Before he could laugh out loud, Shen Wei's expression collapsed, and he bent over to cover his belly.

    Lu Chaonan stood up straight, even taller than the one used to measure his height: "I think your current posture is more funny."

    Yu Li's posture was a little more normal, but he just stood aside with his upper arm covered: "Why don't you talk about it?" , Why do you stand so straight?"

    "So why?" Su Zilin looked at Lu Chaonan.

    "Because you're straight?" Yin Hyuk continued.

    Lu Chaonan:

    "Because there is a pain-relieving patch on his waist."

    Hearing this, Shen Wei began to tremble silently in a bowing posture: "Ah, I really want to laugh, I'm so suffocated." "I

    told him when I went out, even if I keep it like this." It’s impossible to make up for the last centimeter of the 1.8 meter!”

    Before the words finished, Yin Hyuk let out a muffled cry.

    Lu Chaonan directly kicked him on the thigh.

    "You clearly know that my pain is the worst here, what are you doing here? Murder?!" Yin He clutched his leg stiffly.

    After thinking about it, Lu Chaonan nodded: "That's right."

    The glass door of the cafeteria is very heavy. At this point in time, the people in the cafeteria group should be preparing breakfast, and the door has not been opened yet, so they have to push it by themselves.

    The six people glanced at each other, but none of them had any intention of doing anything.

    The whole body, the most serious condition now is the arms.

    "Tong, do you also have muscle pain?" Shen Wei squeezed her arm.

    Chen Fangtong showed a very limited robot-like expression of grievance: "It hurts."

    "A-Tong's strength is not achieved by physical exercise. It still hurts when it should hurt." Su Zilin took a step forward, "How about breaking away together?" It's more dramatic, but it doesn't affect this is a good idea

    .

    "Squeak——"

    the cafeteria door was squeezed open by six people with their shoulders in a clumsy way.

    It seems that this door cannot be closed temporarily today.

    "Zizizi." It was the sound of the frying pan.

    "Why did you come so early today?" Uncle Cai was shaking his spoon behind the window. Currently, the school's meat only has various air-dried meats in different styles. When cooking, the aroma can be smelled standing at the door.

    The situation of the logistics team is much better. Their main job is to deliver food and water before running and after running, and they haven't done too many extreme sports, so it won't be as difficult as they are now, getting out of bed.

    "How was the battle yesterday?" He asked curiously, "

    Did you tell you about that?" Eight!"