Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Boys and Girls Rush Forward

    She hurriedly wiped her hands on the clothes, then squeezed them tightly, and stood up: "My name is Yu Qiaoman." "

    Shen Wei, Chen Fangtong, Su Zilin." Su Zilin picked up his backpack and quickly went one by one Introduce it again, then turn to look at her:

    "You may meet a lot of zombies later, sister Qiaoman, you'd better be mentally prepared." "

    It's okay, this is not the first time I have met."

    Yu Qiaoman nodded solemnly, Without further ado, he picked up the two hoes that Shen Wei had dropped just now, and took three sickles with his arms: "You can just take the light ones, and I will follow you." According to the original plan, the

    truck should be parked at the building materials now city ​​gate.

    The four dragged and dragged two bamboo baskets full of crop seeds and six or seven farm tools, trotting all the way in the direction of the building materials city.

    The corpses of the fourteen zombies were still piled up at the entrance of the alley.

    "How did this get over here?" Shen Wei struggled to push off the stacked ones with his feet.

    Yu Qiaoman's eyes fell on these corpses. Holding a hoe in his hand, he swung his arms and pushed away the four or five corpses crowded at the entrance.

    "Is your husband here?" Chen Fangtong asked.

    She shook her head.

    "Maybe it's in the building materials city." Shen Wei carried the bamboo basket on his back, "walk around, if we find it, we'll beat it up for you."

    Yu Qiaoman frowned, still in pain, but because of her words, she couldn't help stretching her expression : "Why are you all helping me like this? I'm just a" "

    One is of course because you gave our school the seeds that can survive the winter." Shen Wei bent his eyes:

    "There is another one, even if you don't know my sister, you, that disgusting man, We also want to give him a sap!"

    She didn't seem to be used to such words, but she didn't have any objections, she just smiled awkwardly.

    The alley was once again unobstructed.

    Fortunately, there is this shortcut, and after three minutes of running and walking, they arrived at the building materials city.

    Chen Fangtong looked up at the huge sign above his head: "Timid and aggressive, 77 said, let's take a detour." "Wait a

    minute." Su Zilin took out the binoculars from his backpack, "Let me take a look first."

    Here is a There are nearly 20 streets where various infrastructure, decoration and other shops gather together.

    There was nothing unusual in the field of vision. The roads are messy, and there are no traces of people in the large French windows of each house except for building materials and home decoration.

    "Where are your friends?" Yu Qiaoman held the hoe carefully, "Are they okay?" "

    We don't know either." Su Zilin said, "Look for the truck first, they must be near the truck, not too far away."

    Passing by a hardcover furniture store, Shen Wei immediately raised his hand: "There! The truck is over there!" Sure enough

    , half a street away, there was a faint sound of fierce fighting in the building materials wholesale market ahead.