Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Greenhouse / Picnic / Drifting Corpse

    "I got up at five o'clock, and I was worried. I wanted to go to the playground to see if the seeds could survive, and I couldn't help finding something for them to shelter from the wind and rain." Yu Qiaoman tried to calm himself to tell the story This bizarre event:

    "In the end, I saw a big shed standing there."

    Su Zilin immediately turned around and looked at the mobile phone on the small dining table.

    When I woke up, my phone did pop up a few unread messages. The radio was cut off early in the morning, except for the system's own functions, only the [Doomsday Ledger] is still running.

    "Is this also?" Shen Weigang wanted to blurt out, but considering that Yu Qiaoman was also here, he covered his mouth in time.

    It's not that I don't want her to know, but this series of things, if I have to explain it, it seems too strange and troublesome.

    So far, the divine power that I have shown is limited to this small dormitory building.

    According to Yu Qiaoman's description, the superpower revealed by the app this time is that a building of nearly 5,000 square meters was erected directly on the playground.

    Compared with simply giving a key to a small dormitory before, it is too shocking.

    "Sister, wait a moment." Su Zilin took a step back and grabbed the phone.

    "Okay, okay." Yu Qiaoman nodded, clasped his hands together, and continued to look towards the direction of the playground through the gaps in the dormitory building, and whispered in his mouth: "This is really a strange thing." On the screen, suddenly

    appeared It is a familiar message box, decorated with light green vines and small white flowers on all sides. Of course, the little head in the upper right corner is also indispensable.

    [From: Doomsday Ledger]

    [Achievement you have to unlock]

    [Achievement reward you have to receive]

    The sending time of this message is displayed as zero o'clock today.

    [Unlocks Achievement: I, Descendant of the River Valley

    Achievement Description: It can be unlocked after successfully sowing crops on a land of 1000 square meters for the first time.

    When the seed is buried in the damp earth, some ancient talent in the blood is awakened! ]

    [Unlock Achievement: Cold Farmer

    Achievement Description: It can be unlocked by performing farming activities in seasons when the temperature is ≤5c.

    A true warrior dares to go against the season. ]

    Shen Wei lowered his voice and said: "Do you still remember that when you opened the [Alliance LAN] last time, it was also unlocked at zero o'clock?"

    Su Zilin nodded: "That is to say, some achievements and rewards will be unlocked according to The specific situation is delayed. The temperature before we went to bed last night was still 7C, and the second achievement must have been automatically unlocked after the temperature dropped to 5C in the middle of the night." "That's right!" Shen Wei agreed: "

    This The rewards for the greenhouse must also be tied to this achievement."

    Putting on their clothes as quickly as possible, and carrying their mobile phones, the four of them went down the seventh floor and ran towards the playground.