Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Team Mission: Neon Night (1)

    At the same time, on the other side——

    if you want to help Agricultural University return to the ranking of the internal test, then the current attempt is to find the students of Agricultural University who are hiding in the building, and then wipe out all the zombies wandering in the school, and Return the dominance to their own internal test dormitory.

    To stabilize the situation in city t, it is necessary to ensure that the city has sufficient grain reserves.

    From the information obtained before this, it can be seen that the Agricultural University is an important part of the gear to maintain the normal operation of food in T city.

    Liao Yunlin took the Agricultural University as his own for a lowly purpose, but it is not difficult to see from it that the Agricultural University does have the ability to supply the entire district of City T with food.

    Both the University of Science and Technology and the University of Finance and Economics also rely on the Agricultural University to provide part of their food. Just like the three schools in the university town on my side, a fixed system has been formed and one cannot be dispensed with.

    It is imperative to restore Nongda.

    Although this so-called recovery method is just a speculation about the app mechanism.

    The sports car of the Barbie fan parked at the gate of HKUST.

    If this car is driven to the center of city t, it will definitely attract the attention of zombies all over the city immediately.

    "Come, come, get in the car and get ready to go!" Xiao Hu greeted.

    Yin He trotted behind Chen Fangtong, with a big backpack behind him, an air tank in one hand, and a grenade bag in the other, like a running clothes hanger: "Yes, is there any reason?" "What reason?"

    Chen Wang Tong stands still.

    "That's right" when the question was thrown back, he found it difficult to speak, "The reason for choosing me, after all, I don't have such a person.

    " , opened the car door and sat in.

    Yin He had no choice but to continue to follow.

    Perhaps this question itself should not be asked.

    Not long after the flyer team set off for the station, Liao Yunlin was still guarded by other HKUST students in the meeting room.

    His prestige in the headquarters is completely gone now. However, if he is released at will, it is hard to say whether people in other departments will listen to him.

    Before winning the battle of public opinion, we must be optimistic about this old man, lest he become a monster again.

    Judging from Liao Yunlin's words and deeds, it can only be said that his position was usurped at the right time, place and people.

    As for Liao Yunlin himself, he is no different from the big-name man downstairs.

    Apart from him, the elderly subordinate has happily returned to his home in the third district to find his wife and granddaughter, and went to grow vegetables on the balcony. Several bodyguards even turned against the water directly, saying that it is not impossible to stay and help watch him first, and then go back to the city hall.

    And Xue Fei was surrounded by several students from the University of Science and Technology, helping them to amend the loopholes in the student organization regulations of the University of Science and Technology.