Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Ferry Agreement

    As she spoke, she stepped ashore, straightened her coat, and lifted it up.

    Turning around sharply, the muzzle of the shotgun in his hand hit Yin He's leg directly.

    He blinked speechlessly at the black muzzle of the gun, and decided to stand stiffly in place, an unobtrusive sculpture.

    After "you" said this pronoun, Su Zilin thought about it, and changed it:

    "How do you know that we want to cross the river?"

    "Crossing the river, otherwise." She repeated, "Tell me, the city Is there still a rescue here?"

    Before the news of the zombie outbreak, city t was an area where abnormal virus cases had already appeared. Not to mention that after a full-scale outbreak, they are basically the first cities in the country to ask for armed support, which also means that they are in danger.

    Fortunately, the university town is located in a remote place, so it was not seriously affected. But this is only the current situation. When the zombie hordes in the city reach a stage where they are completely out of control, it will be a matter of time before the University City suffers.     The previous emergency radio cut-off is enough to illustrate the problem, plus the truck driver who died at the school gate. Now there is no channel to know the current situation of city t. Even through the app's [survival ranking] system, there is no clue from the survival value of some university dormitories in t city.     Su Zilin shook his head: "No."     "Then what kind of university town where you little kids are studying, is there any help?"     Thinking about the desolate current situation of the university town he saw two times before, Su Zilin had to shake his head again: "Nothing."     After listening to these answers, she picked up the shotgun and wiped off the water stains that had just been accidentally stained on it.     "!!!" Several students staggered backwards, almost tripping over the steps.     Seeing this, the woman's eyes were almost written with the criticism of "really gutless".     "So, you will feel that after crossing the river, if you ask for help, the town can accommodate you and help you?"

    After wiping, she put down the gun, and said immediately:

    "No, do you understand. It is true that a few families are still killing monsters there. But do you know what most of them are doing?" "

    What?" Lu Chaonan lowered his voice He looked at her with a frown.

    The answer is obvious, but it would be too cruel to say it directly.

    "Kill people." She said, "Kill your own people."

    "It's okay for weirdos to kill people. Strong men kill old people, men kill women, and people with arms and legs kill sick people. There were only about twenty weirdos in the town, and each of us Orion All the guns can be dealt with, but what is the result now?"

    She gritted her teeth at this point, and there is no better word to describe her expression at this moment than "burst with anger".

    "Calm down, calm down, sister." Shen Wei hurriedly fanned her, "You continue."

    The woman glanced at Shen Wei, and could only continue:

    "Now, there are only a hundred or so living people in this town."

    Everyone looked at each other.

    Not counting the tourists in the past, the real permanent population of Jingmen Town is around 2,000.