Untitled Part 2

Chapter 452: Our Hyunsung (4)

"No. I think I'll feel better if I take you back to your dorm now."

'Shit.'

Upon hearing this, my gaze naturally fell onto him. Of course, there were no other emotions visible on his handsome face.

I had begun to get worried about him having strange thoughts, but I didn't have to worry.

He must be thinking about whether I'd be caught up in anything that might happen on my way back. It was unreasonable to think the herbivorous man that had been certified by the unicorn would think about anything else.

I also thought about whether it was okay to accept his goodwill, but it seemed too beautiful to finish our meeting like that.

'No. This bastard is also a man.'

It wouldn't be weird if anything had happened.

It was something I just realized, but the atmosphere had become quite strange compared to before.

A man and a woman met by chance, showcased unusual behavior, got drunk, and even felt strange bonds with each other.

If it were a normal relationship between a man and a woman, it wouldn't be strange for them to rush to the Crack Motel right away. Of course, we had no intentions of doing just that.

'How long do I have left?'

What was more problematic was that the magic effect placed by the fairy was about to end.

Although there were differences depending on the magician and the target, the fairy's prank duration was only limited to three days.

Considering that this was already the third day, I had to be careful not to get found out.

The moment I was caught, the seeds of doubt in Kim Hyunsung would grow rapidly.

'The effect should last a little longer.'

Light Kiyoung had weak magic resistance. However, since I couldn't guarantee anything, I shouldn't waste any more time.

"It's really okay."

I had to keep my mind upright, but I sounded tipsier than I had initially imagined.

No matter how I listened to it, it still sounded like the voice of a woman who was completely smashed. Kim Hyunsung looked worried again.

As I glanced to the side, I could see a lot of empty bottles. I didn't know when I drank all of that.

Honestly speaking, however, I knew it was not strange for me to easily get so drunk. I had just come back from an expedition, after all.

I didn't put much effort into it, but my whole body was feeling tired because I had moved my body too much for nearly three days. In such a situation, it wouldn't be unreasonable for me to feel like I would fall the moment I stood up since I had drunk more than usual.

His face was already overwhelmed with worry. It was as if he knew how bad my condition was even though he was slow.

As I faced an unexpected crisis, I pushed my bag further into the robe and looked at him once more.

"I think it's better to get going. Where's your dorm...?"

"I'm not staying in any dorm. I just ran into Hyunsung before looking for one... There are probably many rooms at the Crack Inn, so it's better to go there."

"If you haven't got one yet..."

"Yes?"

"Why don't you come to the Blue Guild branch? I don't know if you'll like it, but it's probably more comfortable than a room at the Crack Inn."