Untitled Part 58

Chapter 508: A short break (1)

-Let's go back, Ronove. It looks like something interesting has happened.

-Yes, Lee Kiyoung.

'Whew, let me see it one more time.'

-Let's go back, Ronove. It looks like something interesting has happened.

-Yes, Lee Kiyoung.

'It's really good.'

I wasn't the type to reminisce about something that had already passed, but I wanted to keep repeating that scene for some unfathomable reason.

The sight of two people staring at each other from a distance whilst having different thoughts proved to be the best scene among them. It was the same as the way Doom Kiyoung turned his back and left without regret.

"Whew, this is a great scene. It's amazing."

I actually thought that it might be a bit cringeworthy, but at that point, it was enough for me to think that I fulfilled my role gracefully.

I had removed the idea that my overflowing teenager sensibility might not be much different from Ronove's in my mind, and as I drank the wine, I felt as if I had come to heaven.

I liked the small but definite happiness that I was feeling. I had spent some time alone while congratulating myself on the feats I achieved that day. No one could hate such an ambiance.

'I think I can work harder because I have times like this.'

In fact, it would be best to take a rest every now and then.

As I drank my wine again with my legs stretched over the desk to feel a little more comfortable...

Knocking sounds came from behind the door of the control room. Like a teenager who was disrupted while watching a private video, I tried to turn the video off in a hurry, but I made a mistake and pressed rewind instead.

I thought it was fortunate that my embarrassing voice did not come out, but the scene that came out was none other than Donovan's video.

'Gosh...'

-I-I can't be beaten... by a mere human...

-Sigh, sigh, sigh...

-I'm... sorry. My friend... I'm... sorry. Belial...

'Fuck. I didn't want to see this.'

I felt a little embarrassed, but I couldn't express it at all. As I looked carefully next to me, I could see Limur's face watching me anxiously.

-I'm s-sorry, external advisor. It seems that I came in too abruptly...

"N-No."

She had an expression that seemed to have misunderstood something.

-It is not your fault.

"What? Ah... yes."

It didn't take long for me to grasp the situation.

-You don't have to worry too much about it. It wasn't your fault. Donovan, that stupid guy...

"..."

-Lee Kiyoung...

"I'm sorry. I never thought that this kind of accident would occur, but Donovan's sad death... it's all because of my carelessness. How disappointed others must be feeling right now..."

-No, you don't have to think about it in this manner. This is not something that you should see or think of so deeply. It was an unexpected situation. It was a ridiculous and stupid accident.