Untitled Part 9

Chapter 459: Cho Hyejin's Instruction Manual (4)

Very little time had passed since then.

The wizards, including Jung Hayan and Han Sora, were forced into a brutal schedule. However, as a result, Crack Land began to look as planned.

There were at that time more buildings after completion than buildings before completion. It was possible to see how much power the workers, including the wizards, used.

Of course, they weren't the only busy ones.

Naturally, I didn't have time to breathe properly either, since I had to continue with the administrative processes.

Manager Kim Mi-young, Lee Jihye, and Park Deokgu's woman, the mage scholar Hwang Jeong-yeon, and even Sun Hee-young, were invited to stay up all night.

The Blue's newcomer Elena took charge of the elves and the different races who found the Crack Land, and Yoo Ahyoung, the only blacksmith in the guild, never stopped hammering all day.

That was because she had to give the Crack Museum items that could be used as a reward.

At that moment, Yoo Ahyoung, who was brought as a blacksmith and sub-tanker, shined. The armor made of Salit's bones and Dialugia's scales were high-quality enough to be classified as high-end items. Those who reached the legendary-grade and the heroic-grade showed great interest in Yoo Ahyoung's collection.

Along with the potion business, a new business made out of one of the Blue's pillars was being born.

Due to her explosive growth, I became even busier.

When recruiting a usable blacksmith as guild staff, there was no choice but to establish a new factory system like what was done for the alchemy workshop.

Sub-equipments that Yoo Ahyoung didn't make herself also took the emblem and exported them to her collection.

The target was rare adventurers.

Profits from high-end equipment were substantial, but the profits from sub-items were also sufficient. No, at some point, it was rather higher than the former.

In fact, it was low-cost equipment, but with the Blue emblem, it succeeded in opening the wallets of lower adventurers.

The initial investment cost of entering the Crack Land was recovered with the Yoo Ahyoung Collection.

Of course, she wasn't the only one who benefited from the new market. Originally, the potion collection, which had been sold like fire, was also heavily established and made great profits.

Having to put the guild staff and the party members into work was exhausting but joyful. The guilds operating the Crack Land with Blue were no different.

I didn't even see Cha Hee-ra's face except during her occasional night visits, and I couldn't figure out where and what Park Yeon-joo was doing.

According to Lee Jihye, who could be thought of as her lieutenant, she seemed to be looking for the pregnant woman who suddenly appeared, but she hadn't yet found a clue due to the false information Lee Jihye had dropped.

I had always been grateful to Lee Jihye, but I appreciated her even more due to her help with the recent incident.

She was the one who confused the police dragnet of the Black Swan that could be classified as an information guild.

The visible things were working out so well that I was dumbfounded.

However, the problems of the continent were still at large.