Untitled Part 133

Chapter 583: Supreme Sacrifice (3)

I wanted to smack him when I met him. However, when I actually looked at his face, I felt happy.

His face didn't change that much. It was still the same as the giant pig I saw before. Rather, it was his body that had changed. I had already seen his appearance before through the hand mirror, but he was even bigger in person.

When I saw him standing in front of me, I noticed the difference.

'It seems... that your body got bigger. Did you grow taller too?'

I didn't say it out loud, but he seemed to have noticed it quickly anyway, considering the words he uttered.

"I think I've been getting taller lately. Oh, let's catch up later. We're in a pretty complicated situation right now. The answer's obvious, but... are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm still... fine."

"Oh, it looks like I shouldn't have asked that. You can't possibly be okay... I think it would be better to finish this as soon as possible and go to the temple. Anyway, I didn't think we'd reunited this way, but it is a little dramatic, so I'm satisfied with this. I've been thinking a lot about seeing you after so long. In fact, I thought I'd hug you as soon as I met you. It's a shame, but I'm really glad to be able to help you right away."

"I feel the same way."

"It would be better to step back a little more. We're pretending it's okay, but in fact, our situation's pretty messed up."

Frankly, the way he defended against continuous attacks with his huge shield was pretty cool.

'Ah, he can even look awesome now.'

It wasn't possible to see in detail what was going on ahead because the energy the demon was exhaling was explosive.

'Between the Legendary grade and the Semi-Mythic grade? No... it's even stronger than the average. Is it around the top of the Semi-Mythic grade?'

Even if I thought of the continent as a standard, the villain had strong enough firepower not to be pushed back. Although Park Deokgu was a specialist in blocking, I thought it couldn't be easy for him.

'Although it looks like he's deflecting it so easily...'

I thought it wasn't strange that he could stop the attacks since even during the invasion of the 27th Corps, there was a time when he fought alone against Donovan, but it was still surprising.

In fact, Donovan, the Corps traitor, who was killed by the lovely returner, never fought the pig seriously.

It was the established theory of the academia that he played with him rather than attacking with the intent to kill. The very thoughts that Donovan had and the villain before us were having were different.

Considering the attacks he was receiving were filled with the desire to kill me at all costs, it was correct to assume that the pig was complete in almost all areas.

Ahn Ki-mo was applying a buff on Park Deokgu as if he intuited that he would become a folding screen.

At the same time, he poured divine power out toward those who were injured. That alone showed me his training resulted in great outcomes. Especially as a buffer, he had grown a few steps further.

At first, I felt that he changed his growth direction because he thought he couldn't beat Elena and Sun Hee-young with pure divine power, but the real strength of Ahn Ki-mo wasn't his ability as a buffer.

He had defense and attack power that wouldn't be left behind even when compared to the top-tier avant-garde. As if he wanted to prove that he also changed, I saw him running ahead alongside Cho Hyejin.