Untitled Part 33

Chapter 483: Superstar L (1)

I could see the scenery before me changing quickly.

It seemed to be moving very fast; however, it was a very comfortable ride, unlike the speed. Naturally, I didn't think the demons would ride in a carriage-like vehicle.

I wondered if it had been prepared for me, but the tentacle woman's behavior sitting next to me was quite natural.

Regardless, I started to feel sorry for Jung Hayan because I was moving and stuck.

'I wonder if she got back safely.'

I had no choice but to feel a little worried. No matter how much it was part of curing her habit, she looked quite miserable the last time I saw her.

She looked like a seven-year-old kid shouting at the mart asking for sweets, but the way she was shedding thick tears and crying out telling me not to go made me feel bad.

'I think she's going to feel guiltier...'

It was indeed right that I had created that situation for her to reflect and blame herself. It couldn't be helped that some part of me was bothered. I got to understand how Hayan felt when she said she was sorry at the end...

She didn't think the little embers she had thrown would come back so big.

Of course, as I was still alive, the 'event' from the first round wasn't bound to happen. However, I was sure she would be overwhelmed by the great guilt coming since she would take the blame.

Personally, I felt sorry for her, but...

'It's the perfect time for her to reflect.'

It was necessary for her to feel that way. Of course, I didn't think that would make her change completely. I was also worried that it might cause other trauma...

However, I felt satisfied since I taught her about karma.

That was the simple reasoning wherein what one had done would come back to them someday.

It didn't apply to me, but just by making her realize it, I would be able to reduce her radius of impulsive actions a little more. I looked at the tentacle woman.

Unlike when I was with Jung Hayan, she looked quite polite, so I guessed she had received something from Belial. She seemed completely different from before when she harassed me with her mysterious tentacles.

It felt like she was treating me like a VIP member.

As if she felt my gaze, she talked to me, passing me over an unknown drink carefully.

'Whoa, fuck. It tastes awful. What is this?'

-Is there anything making you uncomfortable?

"No. What would be uncomfortable? I'm just curious about if Hayan went back properly..."

-Hmm.

"..."

-Please wait. I'm checking it now. Currently... it has been confirmed that she has arrived at a place where several humans have gathered. Although she's unconscious, I've sent a message from our side. The other humans should be taking care of her by now.

'I guess she got back safely.'

I was worried that she might make a fuss about finding me, but she didn't seem to be doing that.

She must've thought I needed help. However, what was more of a concern was the state of the joint training.

'It must be a mess. It must be a real mess.'