Untitled Part 15

Chapter 465: Cho Hyejin's Instruction Manual (10)

'What's gotten into her?'

This was the first thought that had entered my mind.

That was because I couldn't even imagine that Cho Hyejin would say something like that in the first place.

I did recently feel that she was becoming a bit proactive, however. That seemed to be the case, considering how she used to be very passive in that regard.

Of course, it didn't mean I wasn't completely convinced.

Although she was dressed like a man, she was still a woman in the end, and I knew she wasn't resistant to such emotions. One way or another, Kim Hyunsung was the person that stupid woman liked, and recently, she had even enjoyed constantly going out with him. Unfortunately, the man did not think of it as a date.

At least it wasn't according to my standards, but it must've been a dreamy time for her.

It wasn't surprising for her to wonder if she could move one more step further. Perhaps it was hard for her to hide her feelings.

She liked him enough to make me certain that she would've found it difficult to do that. That was how it usually was to like someone.

I might not understand the cool people who were good at dating and living in happiness. However, there was at least a high possibility for someone like Cho Hyejin to be struggling internally.

If she didn't say it, she'd feel frustrated, and she'd keep wanting to tell her feelings. If Hyejin were to lie down on her bed, she'd have trouble sleeping because she'd see Hyunsung's face, and she'd even lose her appetite.

She was the kind of human who thought that she would feel better if she told him her feelings outright to vent out her frustrations. However, that could result in her being placed in a dangerous situation.

That was Cho Hyejin's personality in a nutshell.

'Confession isn't the problem. Reciprocation is, Hyejin.'

The rejection rate of those who confessed while struggling alone was over 70%.

A confession was the process of confirming the feelings of the other person, who had mutually implicit consent. No, honestly...

'She's not even a teenager anymore...'

I didn't get tied up with Jung Hayan, Cha Heera, Elena, and Lee Jihye by saying, 'Do you want to go out with me? Today is day one!'

When one became older, those processes were usually skipped. It might be a little early for her to skip that, but that was how it should be done in Cho Hyejin's case.

She simply had to meet him and naturally hold hands, kiss, and do everything else. That would result in them saying they liked each other, and in that way, their relationship would be able to solidify naturally.

The more uncertain the relationship was, the more people should avoid doing that.

I tried to say that it was a bad idea, but Cho Hyejin seemed to have no intention of backing down.

'Aren't they drifting away from each other?'

It wasn't illogical for that thought to start coming to my mind.

Although I had pushed Cho Hyejin into the battlefield while confidently saying that I could help, that confidence had slightly diminished.

There was no hope for them.

The truth was, Kim Hyunsung didn't see Cho Hyejin as a woman. I didn't know what could happen later, but at least he didn't at that moment.

I had no choice but to reject her idea. I didn't want her to get hurt.