Untitled Part 38

Chapter 488: Cliché (2)

'The royal road never collapses.'

It was the reason why I chose that cliché among various scenarios. The royal road would never collapse.

It was safer to go with the scenarios that had already been verified than to complicate the situation. The same would be true for the 27th Corps, but our job was very important to me.

Since the event was huge, I couldn't help but worry about it.

Even if I organized it tepidly, there were many things that my project could solve at once.

It was even more so just looking at Benigonre's bankruptcy, one of the most pressing things in the current situation.

'This is already working. I'm not wrong after all.'

It was an unprecedented situation in which a part of the demon army would be summoned on the continent. The video I sent a few times had already spread all over the continent. As if responding to it, several articles had already begun to be distributed all over the continent.

[That is the full story of the Honorary Cardinal kidnapping case. Pope Basel, we need your prayers more than ever. -Reporter Kim Seong-gyeong, The Lindel Daily.

[Prayer meeting held in the square, Pope Basel in tears.-News from the Holy See]

[State leader Oscar will work hard to make the continent's demons disappear.- The State Daily]

[Honorary Cardinal Lee Kiyoung's golden time is estimated to be at most ten days. Blue's Guild Master, Kim Hyunsung, gave a passionate pledge to save him.-Continental Newspaper]

[Here's a review of Honorary Cardinal Lee Kiyoung's past life. He is known to have been kidnapped after going down to help the federal people.- Celia Weekly Daily]

[The result was desired by the continent's two enemies, the Demon Worshipper Ito Souta and the Demon Summoner Jin Qing. -The State Newspaper]

[Archbishop Jaina believes Benignore will help. Prayer meetings are scheduled to be held across the continent until the end of the operation.-The State Newspaper]

It was hot news.

In fact, although prayer meetings were held every day in the State, the quality before the invasion and after the invasion wasn't the same.

I had no choice but to believe that the people of the State and the priests would pray from the bottom of their hearts. Naturally, Benignore would be affected.

Prayer meetings started all over the continent all at once. It would be strange not to have effects. It wasn't possible to know exactly how much divinity would be needed until she was out of bankruptcy.

However, at least until my current project ended, the situation could be viewed as enough for her to recover. It wasn't just that, even.

The fact that I could put a collar around Jung Hayan's neck felt rather trivial.

Not only would Kim Hyunsung completely remove his doubts, but after work, I might hear his confession of being a regressor. I wasn't sure, but he probably thought that what was happening was because of him.

'If I had revealed that I was a regressor... this wouldn't have happened...'

It was clear that he was feeling passionately worried.

I naturally became excited at the thought that I could do all the things that were left undone.

'Leveling up the members is also a bonus...'