Untitled Part 30

Chapter 480: You Should Be Punished (1)

The voice of Belial, which I finally heard despite the waves of disturbances from the heartless Elune trash and the incompetent Benignore, felt like it was cleansing my mind and body.

In fact, I was dubious about the entire thing.

Even though Jung Hayan, Kylie, Yale, Han Sora, and all of the unidentified helpers, whom I believed to have helped a lot, had dropped a demon on Amera, it was unlikely that it would be Belial.

That was even more so when I considered that the reason Belial was summoned in the first place was the influence of my magic power. It was just an assumption, but it was valid to think that Jung Hayan might have used something to create the same environment.

She might have borrowed my magic power, or brought the corresponding catalyst.

I didn't know what it was, but what was important at that point was the fact that Belial, the overlord of all evils, had come down to our world.

He hadn't shown his rigorous appearance yet, but it seemed like he knew where I was. That was to say, everything that had been completely engulfed in darkness was the realm of the Supreme Belial.

'He's seriously amazing.'

I had felt the power of a mythic-grade creature before, but I still felt awed by it.

Looking at half of the Federation completely covered in the darkness made me swallow hard.

He hadn't even completely manifested in the present world, yet his power was already that intense.

The undead cleaning that Benignore showed when he came down was also worth applauding...

'After all, Belial's power is completely beyond the assumptions of this foolish mortal. I admire and appreciate the power of the ruler of all evil.'

[Don't I always say to keep your flattering words to yourself? It's been a while... Long time no see.]

'I have missed you so much, Belial.'

[I've missed you too, disgusting human. Missing someone doesn't suit beings like us, but your disgusting soul reminds me of feelings I've long forgotten. I don't know what to use as an example, though...]

'The fact that the graceful Belial missed this lacking servant brings glory to me.'

[I said, stop with the flattering...]

'Where are you, Belial? This dark energy that covers all the world makes me realize how helpless and shabby this mortal is and how supreme Belial truly is, but it only hurts me so much that I cannot see Belial's great figure.'

[Stop...]

'A deep voice like the deep sea makes this mortal's heart beats whenever I hear it. I melt in Belial's voice. I melt gently!'

[... I always think about you this way, but you're a really disgusting human being. I can't even feel a lie in your voice, and that even makes me feel more nauseous. Again, stop with the flattering. There's no need for such unnecessary words between you and me. Don't you have something you need?]

'I would never do that. Of course, it doesn't mean I don't have anything I need at all, but... you don't seem to be able to understand my true feelings. You're breaking my heart.'

[I have never heard flattering as disgusting like yours in hell before while thinking about using me somehow in your head...]

'It's a misunderstanding, Belial. Why would I...'

[Enough. If I work with you, it will benefit me too anyway... Especially for the last job, it would be right to say thank you.]

'What do you mean?'