Untitled Part 27

Chapter 477: You Didn't Do it, Did You? (2)

When I heard the knock on the door in the middle of the night, I felt secretly happy.

3 a.m. was the time when people were full of sensitivity.

It was because I thought that Kim Hyunsung would come to the sacrament of confession. After all, he had already reached the limitations of playing hard to get for a long period.

I couldn't help myself from having expectations since I was told that he was so devastated that he couldn't even do his job properly. Kim Hyunsung's classroom was also closed down, and he was unable to attend the mock battles.

If that wasn't enough, they said that last night, he fell asleep alcoholically wasted. It wasn't unusual to think that he would come in the end, unable to stand it.

'Sigh. It'll be uncomfortable if he comes drunk, though...'

However, contrary to my thoughts, I smiled.

I opened the closed door gladly, but it wasn't Kim Hyunsung.

I never thought that I would hear absurd news instead of a sincere confession.

"Vice Guild Master..."

"Yes."

"The Federation... The Federation..."

"Yes?"

"The Federation has collapsed. We're trying to figure out exactly what happened, and the rumors are... that one-fifth of the northwest area is completely ruined. The damage continues to accumulate right now... they said that their function as a nation could no longer be restored."

'What kind of bullshit is that now?'

Why, all of a sudden....

The first person I thought of was Kim Hyunsung, of course.

I got a bit of chill, but I thought there was no way he would do that. I shook my head.

'It doesn't make sense.'

The timing was a bit strange, but it's impossible to think of Kim Hyunsung as the culprit of that incident.

At that moment, I thought that the situation surrounding me would change. It certainly had changed.

The problem was that it was in a direction I didn't expect. Chonobono opened her mouth again as if she saw any disbelief on my face.

"It's hard to believe, but it's true. We should go, for now."

'Is this a prank?'

I even wondered if Kim Hyunsung prepared a party to keep me.

There was no time to think about what was going on. I turned the happiness circuit, saying that it was a prank, but after seeing some faces with heavy expressions, the happiness circuit was burned out.

When I entered the conference room, I could see the leaderships' sour faces.

'This is serious...'

Soldiers and secretaries were now going around in a hectic manner.

There were embarrassment and anxiety on the faces of those sitting with heavy expressions.

It was training to prepare for a threat, but it seemed that they did not think the actual situation would come.

In particular, the federal leaders responded more dramatically than those from other regions.

"Honorary Cardinal."

"Oh... Gerhan."

"What in the world is going on... do you know anything about it?"

'Why ask me about that? It happened in your area, you bastard. '