Untitled Part 152

Chapter 602: Way to Overcome (3)

-The chosen warrior of the continent will hold a sacred sword in his hand and fight against the darkness of demons acting as false angels. On the side of the hero wielding the sword of the sunset, he will contribute to saving humanity from darkness. He will have the purest soul and be the sword against the enemies of the alchemist. He will be a huge beam of light against the fallen darkness.

-...

-This is a gift of light and your hope as a means to counter the lie. This sword will remain on the continent for a long time, to protect the continent for centuries to come and to share the continent's destiny.

-...

-Sons and daughters of light fighting under Benignore's name. This poor Goddess believes you will overcome the test given by the gray sword. I firmly believe that you will not surrender to the great trials and darkness to come.

-I'll keep it in mind, Oh, Benignore.

-I'm always grateful to you, Pope Basel.

-How can you say that to this stupid mortal?

-Please, this pure soul...

-Ahhhhhh...

-...

-...

-Ah yes. I came after seeing what happened this morning. So far, no official statement has been issued by the Holy See. Do you have any news? Reporter Kim Seong-kyung?

-Yes, this is reporter Kim Seong-kyung with Benignore currently on the scene. Unfortunately, no official statement has yet been released. With the widespread attention of many continental people, various rumors are spreading. Accordingly, some Holy See officials have said that there will be a statement as soon as Honorary Cardinal Lee Kiyoung escapes from the advent's aftereffects.

-Is it safe to assume that the prophecy's accurate interpretation of the holy sword is not finished yet?

-Yes, there seems to be an additional discussion on how to choose the owner of this holy sword. It is said that there is a high possibility that intense debates will continue about the degree of the ordeal that the holy sword gives and whether or not there are other conditions.

-If so, when will the discussion end...?

-Yes, it is not yet known. Currently, the holy sword's location is strictly controlled by the Holy Knights of the Holy sector.

'Ah... This is showing the same scene too many times.'

I still ended up staring at it blankly. Wasn't this similar on Earth? Broadcasters had nothing else to show, so it was very common to replay some scenes again and again. When they heard the news from the Holy sector, it was obvious that they would just use and reuse that for about an hour or two. Nevertheless, I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

A gray sword descending from the sky with a huge burst of light. Had I ever seen such a magnificent sight in my life? All the priests radiated divine power at the same time. When the gray sword finally settled on the ground, it looked even more magnificent. Everyone from the Holy sector had their mouths wide open.

Pope Basel supporting the image of the fainted Honorary Cardinal was like a scene from a myth. There was so much attention on the Benignore Net alone that the expression 'Explosive' was an understatement.

'In this case, there will be more.'

There would be many people who would think that they may be the chosen warrior. As I instinctively took out the Goddess' Hand Mirror, the general forum, already on fire, flashed before my eyes.