Untitled Part 115

Chapter 565: The Continent After 1 Year (3)

"Are you sure you found them?"

-Yes, it is confirmed that Park Deokgu and Ahn Ki-mo had been sighted, facing monster waves at the 53rd construction site. Of course, we don't know the specifics yet, but one of the area's workers broadcasted the situation there. If you want it, I'll send you the video right away."

"Oh, yes. Please send it to me right away. I want to check it... But besides that, why are they there in the first place?"

-Nothing has been confirmed yet as to why. I'll check the facts as soon as possible and let you know.

"The construction site manager over there is...."

-We can confirm that information with the Kingdom Union... The one in charge is Michael Wayne from the Western City Guild, for details...

"Oh, now I remember. He's... Please tell the construction site manager right away that I'm looking for them. No, please give them a Goddess's Hand Mirror to use. I don't know where they will go off again...so I think it will be better for me to contact them in person... Yes, that's the best option."

-Understood. We'll make sure to follow those orders.

"And make sure to give some kind of incentive to the employee who found them. Who was it?"

-Well... they're anonymous.

"It can't be helped, then. We couldn't find them for so long, but they must be coming this way."

-Yes, Vice... No, chairman.

"You can call me Vice Guild Master if you want to, team Leader Kim Mi-young. Besides that... How is the situation over there?"

-Nothing, in particular, has happened. Sun Hee-young and Hwang Jeong-yeon are leading the guild so well... Even though it must be unfamiliar work for them. Ah! Lee Sang-hee-nim is also helping with sharing the work burden. I think she's thinking about going to the frontline.

"Ah, Lee Sang-hee-nim... that's a little surprising."

-She told us that she wouldn't claim any shares or ownership of the Blue Guild. It seems she is worried that you both would take her return in the wrong way. She has repeatedly said that she thinks Guild Master and Vice Guild Master should have control over the ownership and operation of Blue Guild together. I've accepted it that way, too...

"..."

-If you are uncomfortable with the situation, I will take care of the matter separately.

"No, you don't have to. We do need a little help, so there's no reason to refuse it. And she's not the type to be that greedy. Since she has operated a guild for a while, she'll be very helpful to us. Anyway, I have another question to ask. Have you heard anything from Hyunsung-ssi?"

-I think he's still there. He hadn't contacted me separately. I think they're progressing slower than expected. Cho Hyejin said that they would spend a little more time and come back. Also, Elena and Yoo Ah-young are coming North from the kingdom as scheduled...

"It's been a long time since we've last seen each other."

-Yes, Dialugia-nim also asked you to stop by the lair since it's time for her to wake up...

"She can call me directly..."

-She says that the device is hard to use. Like her hands don't fit them...

"..."

-Anyway, I'll take care of everything, including what you had told me before.

"Yes, then please, Team Leader Kim Mi-young. And please send me the channel instead of the video. I want to log in and watch it myself."