Untitled Part 31

Chapter 481: You Should Be Punished (2)

'Run away, my ass. I don't even have enough strength to crawl in with my knees.'

Contrary to me, who was smiling, Jung Hayan's face was wrinkled. She was clearly aware that the current situation was more dangerous than any other situation. It was hard for me to imagine how much anxiety she felt because even my skin was pounding.

It seemed that my safety was the most important part of the world didn't change, even though it was in a mess. I was very grateful for a moment, but I knew it was a trap better than anyone else.

'You must not get soft, Kiyoung...'

I pledged to solidify my fortitude at that time.

I wasn't hoping that Jung Hayan would change dramatically, but I couldn't be fixing that kind of a big accident over and over again. I was able to ignore it with a smile if it was a small-scaled, but no matter how I thought about it, our current predicament had already exceeded that level.

As a result, it could be said that she did something helpful to me, but the difference between whether it went through my jurisdiction or not was huge.

I had no choice but to think that the time had come for me to teach her a lesson again before she caused a bigger accident. I wasn't sure if she knew my thoughts, but Jung Hayan kept looking around her with an anxious expression.

"I-it's too late."

A murmuring voice fell into my ear.

"What do you mean...?"

"Don't get separated..."

"What are you talking about now?"

"I-I-I'll explain later. So. Stay close. Stay close."

Her eyes were naturally filled with unknown anxiety.

It was then that ugly demons emerged through the darkness that couldn't be seen before.

Perhaps she realized that it wouldn't be helpful to explain the situation anymore. Jung Hayan instead continued to chant spells and mutter.

Finally, when unimaginable hostility overturned my whole body, a doll emerged among the ugly demons.

The high-ranking demons split left and right like the Red Sea.

Unlike what I expected, what appeared differently was a woman that was so beautiful that my jaw dropped. Her appearance was different from normal females, but she was certainly beautiful.

-Hmm...

She slowly looked at both sides, and then I looked at her, stroking the head of a giant Fel Hound.

No other action was taken, but her existence itself emitted pressure.

She had pure white skin and purple eyes. Instead of clothes covering her body, it was a wriggling tentacle. Even her hair was wriggling like snakes.

Her face itself deserved to be called the supreme beauty, but the grotesque tentacles aroused an instinctive sense of rejection.

'Whoa, that's disgusting.'

Of course, her status as an enemy aroused even more rejection than her appearance.

'Fuck... Are you a Belial official?'

[Checking the status window of the semi-mythic grade named monster Limur.]

[Name: Limur]

[Title: 27th Legion's General, Ranked 1,692 Demon Lord, Belial's Loyal Apostle]