Untitled Part 109

Chapter 559: Our Hayan Has Changed (3)

It definitely wasn't a bad turn of events. Jung Hayan began to concentrate like crazy again. She even refused to go back to the guild together.

One of the small changes that happened was that she began to show me how hard she was studying magic or tried to make the sexiest expression she could while flipping pages.

I couldn't really understand if it really was a sexy expression, but she seemed very satisfied with it. it was only a little, but it seemed like she had regained some of her confidence back...

I was sure that she thought she must've found a way to overcome her complexity. Honestly, rather than sexy, she looked cute while looking so hard to read a book as hot as she could.

However, I had no choice but to make her believe that I wanted to support her growth.

'Let's increase your stats. Grow, grow, grow!'

I would do anything to remove Jung Hayan's stagnation. It was only right for me to employ all means possible to restart her development.

Despite how busy I was, I made a promise with Jung Hayan to go out with her at least once a week. It was good for her to stay inside and study. However, it was also good to take a breath of fresh air once in a while.

When she was struggling, I could support her, and when she was losing motivation, I could inspire her.

After I promised to go out with her once a week, I could still remember how happy and how triumphant she looked. I thought she was thinking that I was falling for her intellectual charm, so after that, she began to carry her books with her everywhere...

There was no immediate growth, but I was sure that she would jump many stages like usual.

'Let's be a bit more patient.'

Even a little growth was helpful for Jung Hayan right then. Of course, it wasn't only Jung Hayan's growth I was focused on.

"How's your training?"

"I don't know. It seems to be changing little by little... Still, my stats are increasing slowly. Hyunsung-hyung is taking good care of me. You don't have to worry too much."

"You can do better, Deokgu."

"Of course, I'm your little brother. I'm going to do well."

I also focused on increasing the strength of Park Deokgu and all the other Blue Guild members, as well as the joint training. Amongst them, the joint continental training was performing better than expected, and I thought the shock therapy was extremely effective.

Most of the senior members who made up the training were warriors who fought in the war against the 27th Demon Corps, so there was an earnest atmosphere coming from them. I felt good that the training was going very well without much interference from me.

Of course, Kim Hyunsung was the one most excited about all of that.

He helped adventurers in other countries by reducing his own training hours and used that time to take care of those he saw potential in.

'Communication is definitely important.'

All of that was only able to happen because Kim Hyunsung and I began to share our opinions honestly and had open conversations. To be honest, it wasn't that difficult before, but we are definitely more productive now.

It was only natural that efficiency would be lower if I didn't know what the other person was doing. I would've had to give extra thought each time I wanted to help or manage certain parts and wondered if I was doing the right thing while implementing my plans.