Untitled Part 134

Chapter 584: Reunion after a Long Time, And... (1)

It was an aggregate of magic power made up of pure energy itself.

'Huh... huh...'

Craaaash!

Baaaaannnngg!!!

I was no longer interested in his status. It was unreasonable to wish him to survive after being hit by such a massive attack in the first place. The air was trembling. The walls were vibrating with a whistling sound.

It was difficult to keep my eyes open properly because of the wind pressure. The people cheering from a distance away screamed as if they witnessed a natural disaster and fled to the outskirts as fast as they could.

I realized that if they were caught up in the magic sent by Jung Hayan, they would have died.

It wasn't an appropriate expression, but they looked like wild animals taking refuge before the earthquake hit.

They showed a more fearful reaction than when the villain awakened. It was almost as if Jung Hayan was the real villain.

'No... fuck... don't collapse... don't collapse. You can withstand it. You can hold on, right?'

My main concern in the current situation was the wall of site 5, which I wanted to see until the end. No, the forward base itself was at risk.

Thud! The demon then blocked the conglomerate of magic power with that sound, but it looked like a human that had been trying to lift the Earth.

The floor that was supporting him was hollowed out with a loud noise.

'Stop, fuck, Hayan... stop... Our wall is flying away. The forward base too. This isn't the proper countermeasure. Fuck...'

As I looked back in a hurry, I saw Jung Hayan hovering in the air. My body soon levitated as well. Blood was flowing out of her lips because she was biting down on it too hard, and her reddening eyes were staring at the motherfucker that had barely endured her attack.

I finally understood why the Order's leader was muttering that she was a demon when he saw her. She indeed looked like one.

"Die... die... I will kill you. I will kill you."

I naturally realized she wasn't in a normal state because of her self-talk. Still, I spoke because I thought she would hear what I was saying, but my mind was blurred.

'Huh?'

It wasn't because my stamina was exhausted. Jung Hayan had applied something to my state.

'What, you... why all of a sudden...'

Only then did I realize what my appearance was like.

She probably thought it could affect my psyche if I continued staying in that condition. That was why she cast some sort of sleep magic on me.

I wished that was the case and that she didn't have a different purpose.

I hoped not to be cursed by the mad wizard once I opened my eyes. I tried to awaken my blurry mind as much as possible, but there couldn't be any other way.

I admired the leader of the Order for standing in the midst of that.

'Yes, you asshole. You can overcome it... You even sold your soul...to the demon... so you have to endure... this kind of attack. Fuck, I mean it. You have to push that attack away before you die.'

Craaaaccckllee!

He was gradually sinking into the ground. Naturally, the agglomeration of magic power hit the wall.