Untitled Part 45

Chapter 495: It's Darkening! (1)

It felt a bit painful, enough for me to wonder while running if it would be right.

This was a situation where they had risked their lives to enter the heart of the enemy territory at a golden time. They may have hopes of a possibility with the Limur Raid, which started after entering the nest.

I remembered the faces of the guys who seemed desperate, though. More or less, I was worried about whether they couldn't recover from the shock of this incident.

'It mustn't be that much, well...'

In particular, I was a little worried about Jung Hayan, but I had no choice but to believe that Kim Hyunsung would help her psychologically.

'Park Deokgu will be the same... '

At this point, I was simply hypnotizing myself, saying it would be okay in many ways.

However, knowing what the feeling of despair would be when the hope that I had seen for a moment disappeared in an instant, I had to check the darkening plan once again.

'But what can I do? This is the only way.'

There was no guarantee that this plan would work out in the first place. There was no guarantee that I would be able to earn time just because I was going right now, and the great task of holding on until Ballitos arrived may be near impossible against the angry Kim Hyunsung.

'It's not just Kim Hyunsung over there...'

There was also Cha Hee-ra from the Red Mercenary Guild, and Yuno Kasugano from Celia.

Fortunately, Park Yeon-joo was missing, but there were also many other powerful players.

There were famous priests in the Holy See and Sun Hee-young and Elena who used saintly-grade divine power. Some were widespread people who were said to have made their name in the State even a little.

They showed an overwhelming fight against Limur and her servants, which could be said to be the main force of the 27th Legion, so it was not unreasonable that candles at both ends had been busy burning.

Of course, if Limur were to die, I would have to go out at that point.

I didn't know about Donovan, but Belial's fixed first pick couldn't possibly be retired here. The thought of Limur getting attacked was enough for me to quicken my pace.

'It's ridiculous that the precious first pick of Belial, the great ruler of all evils, will die. Yes, absolutely.'

[Right.]

Fuck.

[It looks like things have gotten complicated.]

Shit.

'It didn't. Belial. These are all part of the plan, so you can watch relieved.'

[Enough with the disgusting and vile lie. I already have a rough idea of ​​how things are going. Do you know how important this is?]

'Of course, I do. That's why I'm running crazy like this. Belial doesn't have to come out. I will take care of everything on my own.'

[I don't think it's bad, but how can I just stay still and watch them get ruined? That's what it means to have lost trust.]

'That means...'

[There is no need to worry. I'm not going to do the same unexpected thing last time, disgusting human. I am not trying to ruin what you have accomplished in this world. I have no intention of harming the humans you care about. I have no intention of harming you. As I said before, I care for you, and I'm waiting for the day you will work with me. I just thought it needed some degree of intervention. Isn't that right?]