Untitled Part 72

[Premium Chapter 700+]

Chapter 522: Rising Light (5)

"Are you awake?"

"Urgh..."

"Kiyoung-ssi, can you hear me?"

"Ah..."

I opened my eyes slowly, and I could see multiple faces staring at me.

After being sucked into the unconscious world, it seemed that I had lost consciousness for a moment in the real world. Hearing Kim Hyunsung, I could tell that he had given up the ridiculous thought to fight the demons by himself.

In other words...

'It seems the contract has been resolved.'

There was no way I would be with all my guild members, otherwise. I looked around my surrounding as if I didn't know anything and saw some welcoming faces.

The fierce battle had already happened on top of the tower. As expected, I heard Park Deokgu's voice from afar.

"Hyung-nim? Are you alright? Are you really alright?"

"..."

"Hyung-nim, can you hear me? Hyung-ssi, please answer me! Can you recognize who I am?"

"Yes, Deokgu. So, no... I..."

"Don't think of anything right now. H-He needs some space, Elena-nim! Hyung-nim woke up. Hyung-nim! Please come here and assess the situation quickly! Quickly!"

"Lee Kiyoung-nim!" The voice I heard was from Park Deokgu calling out to Elena, but the person I saw was Sun Hee-young.

'What, why is she like that? That isn't like her usual self.'

She always expressed herself subtly. Hence, it was unusual for her to stick to me like that overtly. Always observing from a step behind, it was unimaginable for her to push all the guild members to the side to hug me.

That showed how worried she was about me, but it still surprised me.

It wasn't like her. Her shoulders moved up and down as her head was buried into my chest. She looked so sorrowful that I began to feel a bit embarrassed.

Her face was ruined as tears and snot fell from her face filled with concern and anxiety.

"Waaaaa..."

"..."

"Waaaaaaaaa..."

Of course, other people were the same.

Yoo Ahyoung, Kim Chang-ryul, Ahn Ki-mo, Kim Ye-ri.

My friend, Cho Hyejin, and Park Deokgu's lover, Hwang Jeong-yeon, Yuno Kasugano, and even Elena, were visible as well. They all made me feel proud.

There were also, of course, Kim Hyunsung, Jung Hayan, and Park Deokgu.

Jung Hayan's expression still appeared uneasy from a distance away, and Park Deokgu's eyes were swollen and red because he had cried so much.

However, he had a smile on his face at that moment.

Not everything had been settled, but they were at least reassured that their blue Vice Guild Master had come back.

"Thank goodness, thank... thank you, god. Oh god..."

"..."

"Hyung-nim, are you alright? Kiyoung-nim. Hyung-nim..."

"I-it seems that there is nothing seriously wrong with your body. Your head doesn't seem seriously injured either. You seem to have periodic amnesia, but after resting a bit, you will recover in no time."