Untitled Part 35

Chapter 485: Blue's Circumstances (1)

"Manager Kim Mi-young."

"Oh, manager Park Joong-ki... I'm sorry. I couldn't even say hello because I had a lot to do. Have all the goods arrived?"

"Yes. All of the supplies you mentioned have been processed and put in the warehouse. Some were loaded in a wagon so that they could go straight to the field. After confirmation, I will go to the Guild Master to get payment. If you're busy, I'll take care of your part too."

"No. It's crazy, but I'm sure I can do everything I'm doing. That is also important. Did the reinforcements arrive together?"

"The reinforcements might take a little time. It was so sudden... It is said that the State is recruiting all personnel available from the Holy Knights and Archbishops, including the Templars. Since the matter is important, I think it will move all armed groups run by the Holy See. The same goes for other big cities. Pope Basel has said that he is heading directly to the Federation without going through the joint-training grounds. It seems like there's been a lot of internal talks."

"That's..."

"I tried to tell him otherwise, but because he is so fiery... Had it not been for Oscar and the other members of the Congress, he would have advanced directly to the Federation."

"Lindel's atmosphere must be unsettled."

"It's not just Lindel. The whole country is feeling insecure. While coming this way, I checked all other small and medium-sized cities, but overall, the residents' faces were dark. Most of them are only praying. It seems like the country itself has been paralyzed. How about here?"

"It's like a funeral. Of course, it's understandable, but... in particular, Park Deokgu isn't feeling well. As soon as Elena got the news, she fainted. Sun Hee-young and Cho Hyejin are not looking good, either."

"And Jung Hayan is..."

"I bring her meals every day, but she's not eating it. I hear her only crying all the time, but I can't imagine how hurt she is. It was like losing the Vice Guild Master right in front of her... It hurts more because she seems to think it's all her fault. Immediately after arriving, she was gibberish and mumbled about it being her fault. I thought she was out of her mind, so I recommended her to take a break for now..."

"..."

"She's not meeting with Park Deokgu, as well as the Guild Master and other people, and her wounds hadn't recovered. She's refusing to have the priests heal her even if they enter. The Guild Master told me to keep an eye on her because there's a possibility that she might harm herself."

"Hmm. Gosh... sometimes, even being a good person is a problem. I heard that she got caught up in a job trying to save the fleeing federal people... There's good news, though. From what I heard from Dialugia, she's sure he's still alive. In this situation, guild staff like us should be more alert. Party members will have a hard time paying attention to other parts."

"Yes. We should."

Manager Kim Mi-young's face darkened.

'It seems like she's overdoing it...'

She pretended to be as casual as possible, but I was able to predict what kind of feelings she would be feeling at that moment, as the time I spent together with her as a guild employee of the Blue was long.

'Why wouldn't she be having a hard time?'

It was manager Kim Mi-young who acted as the hands and feet of Vice Guild Master for a long time. She was told that the demon had kidnapped the benefactor who saved her from a hellish life. Therefore, it would not be strange at all for her to react the same way as the others. She would want to shed tears and to sit back.