Untitled Part 28

Chapter 478: Faithful Servant (1)

All the Blue Guild members gathered by the sudden call felt dumbfounded. Our members also thought the situation was unrealistic. Even I felt confused.

After confirming Jung Hayan and Han Sora's appearances, there was no other choice but to take the current situation a little more seriously. The incident that I was looking at as if it were a distant country's story had now become my country's story.

When I heard the news that there was a fire next door, I ran hurriedly and found out that it was our house fire.

'What the hell did you do?'

It was quite the spectacle to see them all sitting with white hair.

In Jung Hayan's case, her face was slightly better, but Han Sora was pale as if she had food poisoning. Anyone could see that they were suffering from the magic exhaustion phenomenon.

Seeing how not only were their hairs white, but even their skin was being peeled off, it seemed that extracting the magic power to the limit was insufficient, and so they poured out their vitality.

If others could see their faces, they probably would recommend them to take a break.

No, it was obvious that they wouldn't even come out like that.

They looked like they were likely to fall unconscious, vomiting blood.

Even though Jung Hayan wasn't looking good, she didn't seem to have suffered as much damage since her magic power recovery speed was unusually fast. This was probably due to her legendary-grade attribute, the Effect of the Archmage's Heart.

'They didn't just drop magic.'

I thought the accident wasn't something that could be done with single magic from the briefing time, but seeing how even Han Sora suffered from magic power exhaustion... It wasn't just meteorites that the party threw at the Federation.

'Undead?'

In severe cases, the possibility that she had summoned a demon couldn't be ruled out.

As Amera was completely obliterated, it seemed that there was a high probability that one of the 72 Demon Lords was summoned.

They were also with Kylie Yale, who had more than 90 magic power. If she had joined Jung Hayan's party, she would probably have had a lot of help.

I didn't know if it was Belial or someone else, but it felt like they worked with the momentum to remove the Federation from the map.

'Why are you doing that, really...?'

There were more bothering things than I thought.

I was suspicious that Jung Hayan heard me muttering, "It's too peaceful." before... It might also be because I had fun with Jamilla every night, using the work-related dinner as an excuse.

We didn't have any more physical contact than what was necessary, but honestly, it could be classified as trash behavior. Of course, there was a greater reason. At the same time, however, it didn't change the fact that I was like trash that threw away his fiancé to go out and have fun.

'Or did she overhear yesterday's conversation?'

The talk I had with Kim Hyunsung last night was also worthy of suspicions.

I didn't know the means, but it was plausible to think that Jung Hayan overheard that I was moving to the Federation, causing her to go crazy and start working. There was still a lot of ambiguity about why she was connected with Kylie Yale and why she entered the state of maximum anger quickly...