Untitled Part 132

Chapter 582: Supreme Sacrifice (2)

I didn't know exactly how to explain it, but I felt like I had become the villain for some reason.

'I don't like the way these bastards are looking at me.'

They really believed that they were the ones who were just, causing me to become a little more reluctant. I didn't know the reason behind their behavior, but if I were to make a guess...

I thought it might be because what they were showing was the royal road of cliché. Wasn't it beautiful to see that they had been neglected by the world but insisted on acting that they believed to be just and righteous until the end?

The way they relied on each other along with their strong companionship was worth a round of applause. In the end, it seemed that they wanted to show their motives through a beautiful end, but unfortunately, I had no intention of becoming a victim of such a cliché.

If the situation got worse, I was prepared to pull back at any time... and more than anything else...

'There's no way we'll lose.'

The light on the continent would never fade.

'I need to make an effort too. Their acting is amazing. I'm still far from it.'

Weren't they really thinking their justice was right? It was almost funny when I thought about it.

Those that looked like disgusting and dirty devils were showing such passionate expressions.

Although I felt that they were spitting on my face, it was difficult to gain public sympathy even if they shouted for others to recognize them when they looked like that.

There were many visual differences from Doom Kiyoung's silver-haired appearance.

Rushing in with blood-dyed saliva flowing from their mouth and with reddened eyes, they looked more like descendants of a demon rather than warriors of justice. In some aspects, they didn't even look like humans.

I smiled as I watched them fall miserably during the tedious battle, but I continued to exhale harsh breaths to maintain the balance.

"Hold on... Don't give up!"

"Hold on, Honorary Cardinal Lee Kiyoung!"

"Keep going! Ugh... hold on... Ugh... Keep fighting!"

"Good job, Cho Hyejin! Good job!"

"Sniff... Hold on. Hold... on."

"Let's pray. Let's all pray for the Honorary Cardinal, for the Chairman."

"Sniff... Stand up. Ugh... Oh, god... please... please give them a tiny miracle..."

"The Chairman is standing up again. Let's root for him harder!"

"Hold on!"

The sounds of cheers coming from all over the place naturally made me feel very good.

I felt like I wanted to give them a handshake, but I couldn't. That was because the enemy faction's atmosphere had changed.

"Did everyone hear it?"

"Yes, leader."

"We can do it."

"We can't let everything end here."

"We can definitely succeed. Remember that we lived only for this day."

"Haha, sir... I think I'm done for. Leader, please... please come up slowly."

"Thank you for everything, Sirviola."