Untitled Part 73

Chapter 523: Partial Confinement (1)

'...'

'...'

'Where am I?'

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in an unfamiliar place.

The luxurious interior reminded me of my past room, but it didn't seem as welcoming for some reason.

Actually, the room felt almost the same as my room.

The alchemy kit that I always used was in the corner, and there was the classical and elegant furniture which looked like they had been inherited from people with 'Old Money.' There was also my luxury collection on the other side. Besides the Chanelia Hermes that I already had, there were also luxury items that had quite interesting functions.

I didn't know where I had gotten those items. Looking at them, it was likely that Kim Hyunsung might have brought them.

No, that guy definitely brought them. Seeing how the bags were set so nicely, it was definitely him.

The way I looked so happy after receiving the Infinity Bag must have never left his mind. I was not too fond of the new items, but then I realized how big my room had become.

'What...'

It looked as if they had enlarged my room. At that moment, it looked big enough for me to run and jump around. And that wasn't even all. The potted plants receiving luminescent light were enough to make me envision a small garden.

On top of a large desk, there was a chess set that seemed to have been crafted by a master, and the bookshelves were filled to the brim with appealing books.

It seemed like they were there to make sure that I didn't become bored.

"What is this?"

I carefully lifted my body. My legs lost strength for a moment, but thankfully, it seemed that I hadn't forgotten how to walk.

After observing my surrounding, I sneaked towards the door and reached for its handles. I felt entirely out of place.

'Where are the windows?'

I wanted to see what was happening in the outside world. However, there wasn't a single window in the room. I might not have felt so out of place if the room wasn't so big.

It was an immensely large room. The designer wouldn't have made a room like that unless they were out of their mind. Or, unless they wanted a challenge.

I wasn't sure, but there was only one possibility that I could come up with.

'Fuck, am I confined?'

I immediately thought of Jung Hayan's cursed shrine. It was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of kidnapping and confinement.

However, I thought of how Jung Hayan had acted the last time I saw her and shook my head.

After all that fussing, she wouldn't have kidnapped me. Of course, thinking that I was confined was simply my guess. Before anything, I just wanted to talk to somebody.

There were a lot of things that I needed to fix and set after everything was over. I had to give a public apology and wander around to get more from the situation.

There was also the problem of restoring and clearing the fallen Federation. Since the land's owner was gone, we had to decide where all of it was going.

I needed to quickly resolve the public opinion and the joint training that had been affected by it...

'We also need to reorganize.'