Untitled Part 107

Chapter 557: Our Hayan Has Changed (1)

"Hayan."

"Yes? Yes?"

"How are things going these days?"

"I-I am working hard. Yes...There are a lot of books in the Magic guild. There are also a lot of fun things... yes."

"Well, are there any problems?"

"There's nothing that could particularly be a problem... it's the same every day. Everyone is nice to me... Moreover, even after Lindel turned into ruins, they preserved the books very well..."

"Um..."

"W-Why?"

"No, it's nothing. Shall we go out together today?"

"What? What? Really?"

"Yeah, I was curious about how you were doing these days. Since we've been busy, we didn't have a lot of time to see each other. After coming back from break, how are you doing?"

"Yes, I-I'm doing well. I'm doing well."

'I think you should check this again.'

Including Kim Hyunsung, I knew the guild members' opposition would have to die down eventually. Our regressor knew what needed to happen, and he knew he had to make such a choice in the end.

He had to know better than anyone else that he had to place someone he trusted in the position that could control the entire continent.

He could only oppose for a little while. In a month, probably, he would change his mind. However, I was surprised at Jung Hayan's problem.

'Why'd her growth stop?'

So far, there had never been a time when Jung Hayan's growth remained stagnant. I had doubted if she was really human because she kept showing me monstrous growth.

After the next day and the day after that, I checked her status window and saw that everything was the same. She had the same stats, magic, and same unique ability.

Only Jung Hayan's growth was stagnant. Even talentless Park Deokgu's stat increased by 1 in a useless area.

'What is the Magic Guild doing? Is there a problem with communication? Is there even a person who can help?'

I began to think it was a mistake to send her to the Magic guild.

'This isn't supposed to happen.'

Of course, I didn't have to feel anxious yet. There was still time left, and I could say that Jung Hayan was still among the strongest players.

But it was hard to watch her stagnate when she still had a lot of room for growth.

... Especially after hearing the extent of her power in the 1st Timeline from Kim Hyunsung.

'She was a wizard strong enough to be called the incarnation of magic itself. Maybe if it weren't for her, the long war wouldn't have ended like that. Her power was overwhelming enough to think that if she had been a regressor, the problem could've been solved more easily.'

It was an evaluation that didn't need more sophistication. Jung Hayan was the first one Kim Hyunsung had sought out as soon as he woke up again, and she didn't fail his expectations by having grown so steadily up until recently.

She was the only magician who was able to teleport and penetrate through Semi-Mythic Grade magic.

'Of course, I remember her being much stronger than she is right now. She must still be growing, so I think it won't be bad to send her to the Magic Guild to train.'