Untitled Part 40

Chapter 490: A Demon Must Act Like A Demon To Be A Demon (2)

The Four Demon Generals had been decided to be Limur, Donovan, Ballitos, and finally Carpediac.

Although it was disappointing that Ronove was not enlisted, I had to think that it was for the best.

'She's had come out a lot... the image consumption is too much.'

To be someone already known was good, but I thought it was better to recruit someone new.

I was worried that the pervert would have all the anger concentrated on me by provoking that much. I knew that I had to make an appropriate judgment.

Although it looked ordinary in many ways, it was valid that the performance of the demon named Carpediac had an impact.

Besides that, I put a lot of effort into deciding the big and small roles. The demon corps summoned into our world was largely divided into four because I felt the need for supporting actors in every corner.

For a thrilling battle, all combat power gauges, supply officers, squadrons, and even support companies had to be put into roles.

Although it was a little annoying to assign detailed roles, it was necessary since those details would promote completeness.

The Mise En Scene couldn't be seen too vaguely. In a way, it could be said to be the most important. Was it possible for the Four Demon Generals of Belial, who led the 27th Corps, to fight in a flower garden?

Everyone knew that they needed to set a background that suited the atmosphere they had.

That was even more so if we were to assume that we would film a video that would soon spread across the continent.

It would begin at the place where they would first meet humans and reach all the way to the location where the climax would occur. Each of the Four Demon Generals had different stories and strategies, so I was worried about them.

It was enough to make me quite nervous.

Still, it was unavoidable because I was the head of a big event, but my attitude, which had become a little skittish, made all of the commanders confused.

It was the same that day.

"Oh, you have to pay more attention here. How many times have I told you? This is where Ballitos will fight. I came here just in case. Ah... really...

Ah..."

-Well, what don't you like that much?

"Where is the place where Ballitos and worm humans have to fight?"

-F-Food storage...

"Do you think I have assigned a food warehouse carelessly? You know how important the atmosphere is, right? If you had an understanding of your character, you wouldn't close this place this way. It's a bit hard to say this, but Ballitos is a trash demon that enjoys human meat."

-H-human meat has no taste...

"I'm not saying you have to eat it. I'm also a human. I won't give such an order. Just hang a few unidentified chunks of meat around the location. Didn't we bring in a lot of beast meat? Even those who come here will think that it's human meat. Add in a variety of cooking utensils and cauldrons."

-We'll do as you say...

"If you're running out of physical strength, swallow the meat here so you can recover your strength, and that is the gimmick that Ballitos has been given. I've told you this so many times already. Wouldn't it instill fear in humans a little longer if you were into eating them?"