Untitled Part 88

Chapter 538: Hidden Piece (5)

'What is that?'

The situation was so ridiculous that I had simply been left speechless.

I expected to fight against an unimaginable being or solve an impossible puzzle, but I began to lose steam due to such an easy mission.

Still, the guild members generally looked pretty happy.

Especially Han Sora, who was sensitive to dangerous situations, let out a big breath of relief and smiled.

Who didn't like free things? There might be a sense of pleasure that one could gain by receiving the right compensation for their work, but there was nothing sweeter than receiving prizes for something they didn't even do.

'This is definitely sweet.'

It was a situation that I liked better than anything else.

"That is... good to hear."

It seemed that our lovely regressor didn't expect that at all. Kim Hyunsung's face filled with surprise as well as a bit of suspicion.

Of course, I understood how he felt. Who could believe that they could get items without any strings attached?

He probably thought there was a trap somewhere. However, the system never lied.

If the system told someone to go out with a prize, all they had to do was do that without questioning it.

'We really can think of this as a hidden piece.'

It was right to say that some transcendent beings had arranged a few secrets places for the continent and that the Blue Guild reached one of them.

I began to feel some doubt that the first timeline regressor hadn't found the Mirror Lake's hidden piece just yet.

"So, we can just fish now? And that will really be the end of it?"

"Yes, until something else happens, I think we can continue the quest. We can take turns guarding or protecting the place from unforeseen circumstances. If we do that..."

"The system never lies."

"Even if that's the case..."

"There are a lot of things that make me nervous about just fishing here. Hyunsung has a point. Anyways, let's move. I don't know how much time we have left, but it would be advantageous to catch as many items as possible."

"Yes, Vice Guild Master."

"As Deokgu said, if the god Hee-young saw outside this realm proves to be a threat to the continent, then all the more reason to do that. Of course, nothing is certain yet, but there's nothing to lose if we prepare for unforeseen circumstances in advance."

"I'm not sure why, but that's just what I feel. No matter how much I think about it, it's just a coincidence that we are here."

'You are the most suspicious, you bastard.'

I didn't know how we got to where we currently were, but I knew what had to be done.

'I have to get the most valuable item there is.'

While I was at it, it would only be logical to get the best item I could possibly get.

Items of Semi-Mythic grade or Legendary grade weren't what I had in mind. Rather, I thought of choosing the most useful item after catching as many mythic-grade items as possible.

Except for growth-type items and all items that had ambiguous uses, we could already think about choosing what we should get and who to give it to.

It was a bit heartbreaking to say but choosing a mythical armor or shield for Park Deokgu was the dumbest choice that one could make.