Untitled Part 16

Chapter 466: Continental Joint Training (1)

"Then... are all troops in the continent gathering?"

"It would be quite difficult to do that. It will only be the large clans and guilds. So, in terms of the State, it would be the three guilds of Lindel, the eight seats of the State, Yozora, led by Yuno Kasugano in Celia, and a guild run jointly by the Mist Summoner Cheon Gwan-wi and the long-range sniper Wi-Ran in Dawan. The Republic, the United Kingdom, and other small and medium-sized countries will also send in some of their own powerful people."

"I think this is actually bigger than I thought."

"Deokgu, it will be much bigger than you think."

"Hmm."

"If the large guilds try to take everything for themselves, it can cause a backlash. Even if they are not at the top level, we should also go with some large-sized clans and guilds. We also have to pay attention to the armed groups handled by the province."

"So, that's the reason we've been so busy lately."

In fact, although the other reasons also accounted for a significant portion, the total proportion of the joint continental training couldn't be considered small.

It wasn't that easy to select people.

Originally, it was a matter that had to be decided by the State members, including Oscar, but it was hard for someone with my influence, which maintained a close relationship with the powerful people of the current State, not to be involved.

All the list of medium-sized clans that the State could use and those with pro-Blue tendencies were selected. Although it made our conscience heavy to make others use their skills, I honestly thought that this situation was unavoidable.

If people with similar abilities and similar size had come up as candidates, we would prefer the one that was easier to handle.

That meeting, which took too much time to say that it was just a training session, was actually an opportunity to gain a great advantage just by participating in it.

It was to dispel the complaint that only the clans friendly to the three guilds were selected. It wasn't an exaggeration to say that all of them were Lee Kiyoung's people except for one clan with no connection.

'We should go about this comfortably.'

As I looked outward, I saw Cho Hyejin escorting a carriage while riding a unicorn.

She was talking with Kim Hyunsung, who had been riding a griffon next to her.

I was a bit relieved that they didn't look as awkward as I thought.

I was worried that the bad end would have affected her mentality, but she already looked like she's back to her normal self.

It wasn't only Cho Hyejin, after all. Kim Hyunsung also looked the same, but it seemed like they had an unspoken agreement to pretend that nothing happened.

'I like it because they don't hold a grudge.'

In fact, I liked it even more when I recalled that I had often seen the two go together after I saw Cho Hyejin in a slump.

After all, the biggest achievement was that she had abandoned her blue armor after that incident.

I was worried about seeing her return to the old days as if she had regressed after being dumped, but this didn't seem to be the case at all.

'It's all fine.'

It wasn't the best result, but it wasn't the worst, either. I was able to gain achievements worth appreciating. I also made Kim Hyunsung take a break, which was my purpose in the first place.