Untitled Part 18

Chapter 468: Continental Joint Training (3)

'Don't tell me she's going crazy again.'

I got a bit scared for a second, but fortunately, it wasn't enough to worry about. I could tell that Hayan just felt a little upset.

That was enough for me to feel reassured.

She would pout when her anger had reached an intermediate level. She often stuttered more than four times as her complexion turned pale once it had reached higher levels.

Compared to the maxim anger, where she would talk to herself, it was enough to pass by laughing. She probably must have gotten upset to see an attractive woman. Kylie even came in and had become friendly.

She had already kept all the ordinary women in check, and she was even stricter with beautiful women. If that wizard named Kylie Yale stuck to me rather than Kim Hyunsung, she would have definitely reached intermediate anger.

Fortunately, she didn't care much about me. It meant that both she and I could live another day.

'I'm an expert now. An expert.'

As I had been walking with the lump called Jung Hayan for a few years already, I had become more aware of her, and I wanted to applaud myself for that.

At that moment, I could feel proud since I knew her well enough to write a book entitled, 'Jung Hayan's Instruction Manual.'

I naturally opened my mouth as if I wasn't interested in her at all.

"I think she was a famous actress back on Earth... I don't know her name well. I really wasn't interested in that kind of thing."

"Oh... I see. I've seen her. That person... I-I don't remember well... I didn't watch a lot of movies..."

"Really?"

"Yes. B-By the way... When you were on Earth, did you have any favorite... celebrity?"

It was a sudden question, but I knew better than anyone that it was a resonance trap. If I nodded like an idiot, the celebrity, as well as those who resembled her, would disappear from existence.

"No. I was busy living, so I didn't know who was who."

"Ohh... I see."

"Yes. And you?"

"I- I was the same. There was... no such things as a TV, and I didn't have anyone... to go with."

'Whew... It's getting sad again.'

"Really?"

"Yes..."

I already knew that she had been abandoned by her parents and her two older sisters, but I still felt sorrowful when I saw her face.

What was even sadder was how casually she had said this. It no longer mattered to me, but those who listened to it would be affected.

'Was it Jung Hayeon and Jung Haeun?'

Her first sister was named Jung Hayeon, and her second sister was Jung Haeun.

I thought it was a bit vague when they lost contact, so I looked for them to see if they were summoned to the continent, but there was no result.

Jung Hayan hated mentioning her two older sisters and her mother, and considering that I couldn't actually find them in the summoned registry, it seemed they had really cut ties.

When I considered that the reason why that sad wizard was obsessed with me was caused by anxiety that she would be abandoned, I felt my heart break even more.