Untitled Part 37

Chapter 487: Cliché (1)

"Thank you for your hard work, Ronove. I can confidently say that it was amazing acting. "We are your fear, your enemy, and your nightmare." Whew. I give it 110 out of 100."

-T-That's embarrassing. It wasn't hard work. It's all thanks to the picture that you made. I simply played along. You wrote all the scripts.

"Of course I did. Hahaha. But it was due to Ronove's ability that it played out properly. I want to open my heart so I can show you how honored I am to work together with you."

-No. Rather, thank you for giving such a big role to a demon like me. Huhu. Take one more drink. Have some snacks too. Say 'aah~.'

"Haha. You don't have to take care of me like that since I'm eating quite well, Ronove."

-A-Am I making you uncomfortable?

"It's not that, but I am embarrassed in many ways because you keep saying thank you. Of course, I did give you the role, but I just thought that it would suit you best. I didn't have any other intentions. When you said trashy Benignore, it was so gratifying. I almost got up from my seat."

-I'm just grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to insult Benignore in front of the continental people. As you know, I don't look like a demon, so I almost have no recognition at my current level, but I'm happy since this will make my name known. It was thrilling to pretend to torture Lee Kiyoung, who is called Benignore's Second Coming. My name must have been engraved in the minds of the continent's maggot humans.

"Hahaha. Even if it weren't for me, Ronove would've one day become a great demon who instills fear in the continent. You've just had few opportunities so far. Recently, there have been fewer disgusting talents that can summon demons. Once this work is over, I will do my best to create an institution that professionally trains black wizards."

-You don't have to do that. Of course, we would be thankful, but I know Lee Kiyoung's place here, so I can't ask for an unreasonable request. Huhu. Thinking of it again makes me so happy.

"Me too. No matter how I look at it, the picture looks perfect."

-Lee Kiyoung's acting ability, suffering behind me, was outstanding. After all, Belial said you had a disgusting soul that is admirable. More importantly, when will you transcend?

"I-I have no plans yet. Belial said that he would provide that I had to wait about 2,000 years even if he hastened it. That's a bit..."

-It's nothing.

-It seems that Ronove is interested in the Honorary Cardinal.

"Ballitos. You went too far with your joke that a commander in the 27th Corps is interested in this mere insignificant mortal. I'm grateful, but I'm worried that Ronove might be uncomfortable."

-Hahaha. How can you call yourself a mere mortal? You're wearing that miserable body right now, but aren't you a colleague who will act with us after all anyway? Maybe the day will come when I will serve you. With the achievements that you have accumulated on the continent so far, you will surely reach the top 500 soon. If you build up a little more, you may be in the top 100.

'Why do you keep treating me as a colleague? You...'

"Ahem."

-If you rise through the ranks later, I hope you will never forget the name Ballitos...

"Oh, how could I forget Ballitos' name?"

-This is a small gift. I hope you can think of it as my feelings and accept them.

"Why did you..."

-I don't know if it suits your taste but do check it out properly. You probably won't be disappointed.