Untitled Part 7

Chapter 457: Cho Hyejin's Instruction Manual (2)

It wasn't just Cho Hyejin.

The bullshit made by Park Deokgu would sound too sudden to those in Kim Hyunsung's harem. I didn't know exactly how things were going over there, but honestly, it was hard to think that it would be going smoothly.

I could see that much without looking too closely.

The most active of them were Park Yeon-joo of the Black Swan and Kim Ye-ri, our kiddo.

Kim Ye-ri, who was busy practicing the fascinating dance in the corner, was still a kid, so she could be considered irrelevant, but Park Yeon-joo was not.

Even from a few kilometers away, she looked like a charming woman.

However, the ice prince Kim Hyunsung always looked at her as if he was looking at a rock.

I didn't know if he was insensitive or really just an idiot, but it was undeniable that his wall was solid. Even someone as attractive as Park Yeon-joo was treated the same way, so it was obvious what others were like to him.

Cho Hyejin was the perfect virgin, officially chosen by the unicorn. Kim Ye-ri was the master of the fascinating dance that didn't even make me snort.

I didn't know what Charlotte was doing, but she would be similar to the two of them. Anyway, the four women maintained a tight balance.

There was a huge perceptual change in that situation, and it was the appearance of a new character suspected of being Kim Hyunsung's girlfriend.

At that moment, I realized that it wasn't just the continent that was drunk in peace.

They were intoxicated with the peace of familiarity, and although they would have stamped a peace treaty to get along in moderation and maintain the current situation, they were unable to come to their senses on how to respond to the sudden invasion.

'Tsk. You should have prepared it in advance.'

If they had always been in combat in the first place, the sad result wouldn't have come out.

Cho Hyejin looked at me with a desolated look. She seemed unable to come to her senses. She didn't know how she should react to the shocking news.

I naturally spoke first. She couldn't keep pacing outside, after all.

"What do you mean what should we do? It won't be a big deal, so let's go in. It's not good to pace around like this outside. Deokgu's story is almost nothing but a theory, so you don't have to worry about it. Nothing is certain yet. To say that he's dating is absurd."

"But it's true that he had an intimate time with an unknown woman."

"The rumors that are transmitted from mouth to mouth are always inflated. Actually, it wouldn't have been anything like being intimate. People always like provocative news. And what if Hyunsung had a date? He doesn't even have a girlfriend. This isn't something you have to worry about, okay?"

"..."

"..."

"I-I am just worried. There is no particular reason, but I'm worried about the Guild Master..."

"What are you worried about?"

"She could be a woman of poor quality. As the Guild Master's lieutenant, I consider it a genuine concern. In addition to the direction of the guild's operation, it can be risky to introduce an outsider suddenly. It's natural for me to worry."

"I'm taking care of most of the internal affairs, so you don't have to worry too much, Hyejin. It hasn't been decided that she will get in the guild in the first place, and if she has anything different in mind, I can take care of her on my own."