Untitled Part 53

Chapter 503: What He Wants (1)

'I'm not sure whether it will work or not. It would have been easy to enter the unconscious of an ordinary human. However, the human whose mind Lee Kiyoung wants to enter isn't ordinary. He has the same character as I do, and even if we do enter successfully, there is a high possibility that you'll get kicked out. It might even be dangerous. An hour in the present life is usually a day in dreams.'

'Is one hour in this world a day in a dream?'

'It's up to the adjustment... but for now, I can tell you that the maximum time you can get is about three days. There are no specific precautions, but I can't confidently tell you that because I'm not really sure. Of course, considering that human's condition, it looks like it's possible, but it's not easy to break through him since his mind is of a higher level than normal humans...'

'I think it would be better to try it. He seems to be a little more confused than I thought.'

'It'll be hard...'

'Let's try it anyway.'

I naturally remembered the image of Ronove muttering alone, and my worries only begun to grow.

I thought Kim Hyunsung would be more broken than Ronove judged, but I didn't think she would be able to enter his mind that easily. Rather than rejecting trespassers, his unconsciousness opened like an automatic door, seemingly trying to rush anyone in by shouting 'welcome.'

That said, the process proved to be smooth. Even Pervert Ronove thought it was unbelievable.

'I don't know if it should be considered good.'

It was definitely great to have entered without any problems, but it was also true that it seemed to explain that Kim Hyunsung's spirit was shaken.

As I looked around the surrounding scenario, which explained his unconsciousness, my worry only grew even more. What filled the ruined space was nothing but pitch-black darkness. It was even darker than that of Belial.

The moment I saw the guy sitting amid all of it, I started to feel strangely sorrowful.

The way he looked at me with tears, which was not like the usual Kim Hyunsung, was a rare sight to behold.

Even in such a worst situation, I felt annoyed with him for not forgetting to be handsome. Still, the happiness I felt outweighed the annoyance.

He was also looking up to me as if he couldn't believe it. A feeling that was difficult to describe was evident in his face.

'Has he, at least, come to his senses?'

It might be because it was the unconscious, but he seemed to come to his senses faster than I thought.

Like the heroines who had repeatedly lost in a row, I thought I could also lose. However, when someone who could be said to be the cause of the problem appeared, he began to wake up in a bit.

I thought it would make things even easier. One hour over in the real world was equal to one to three days in the realm of dreams.

That was because it was considered enough time to take care of the lovely regressor's mentality.

When I talked to Hyunsung, who was still busy rubbing at his eyes, I noticed that he couldn't say anything. In fact, he looked hesitant to talk.

"I don't know what to say."

"Ah..."

"It's been a long time."

"Ah... uh... sniff..."