Untitled Part 60

Chapter 510: At Lindel (1)

"You are really... really... trashy!"

The delighted face she had when we met only lasted for a moment.

Upon grasping the overall situation, Dialugia's face became filled with tremendous rage.

I wavered a little due to her serious face, but I had to think that I needed to be a little more confident.

Weren't I also deciding in tears in order to maintain the balance of the continent?

"Come on! Why are you this even though you're wise and knowledgeable? You should know best which one would be the right answer! Although all of this has been done for me, it's absolutely undeniable that it's also for the continent."

"Even so, releasing demons on the continent is too much. Besides, even helping them... are you out of your mind right now?"

"It is not a matter to be so angry about, Dialugia. So what do I do? I wasn't the one who summoned the demon, and I've never asked him to stay here. No, think about where the demons were pouring out in the first place."

"Don't try to rationalize with sophistry. Now I'm tired of it."

"No, I'm not really doing anything like rationalization. If the gods of the continent, including Benignore and Elune, were sane in the first place, would I have been doing this here? The reason the demons started pouring out like this is because of those incompetent gods if you think about it..."

"..."

"It seems you never thought that I was helping Benignore, who is now a fugitive. The earnest prayers saved by the last event would have already paid off one-third of Benignore's debts. That's not all. Who do you think is the reason that the demons are going easy on you? Really..."

"..."

"We're in a situation in which the continent could truly be destroyed. It is Belial who is currently blocking other hardliner demons from squeezing through the narrow hole, and he is the one who reduced the power of hardliners in the legion."

"Even so..."

"Humanity could have been completely wrecked here. They would've died out of nowhere, and the demons could have swallowed the continent whole because the incompetent gods were away."

"That's..."

"Sell me as trash knowing who is giving the results to the moderate demons, the power to the incompetent gods, and safety and the chance to be strong to humanity... you have to recognize that what I do is for the continent, Dialugia."

"No matter the case, it cannot be forgiven. Doing this... this is not right."

"Then what can I do? Do you think it's the right choice to get out from the filthy demons right now and then resist with humanity? Then let's go out together right now. Let's try to resist."

"No. I didn't mean it that way."

"Gosh... Who even has to maintain the balance of the continent in the first place? Rather, it can be viewed as a situation where I am doing what Dialugia and other dragons have to do. How much did you do to be putting pressure on me like this after this incident broke out? Honestly, I don't think there is any way that's more reasonable than this. Well, if there is, please tell me now. If I think it's okay, I'll accept it right away."

"I didn't say that because there was a specific way. However, I was just giving my opinion from a comprehensive perspective... I can definitely thank you for what you've done, but no matter how much I think about it, it doesn't make sense..."