Untitled Part 13

Chapter 463: Cho Hyejin's Instruction Manual (8)

It was something I had once mentioned when I once had a moment together with him. I personally couldn't even remember when it was during a casual meal or a work-related dinner.

I had said it simply to find a topic for the conversation, so I didn't care for it much.

Who would remember everything someone said because they wanted to find a topic?

People normally listened and then forgot about it.

'Oh, it seems that the play is popular these days. When I have time, I should go watch it.'

That was all I said.

Of course, I wasn't interested in that play, and I didn't intend to watch it. I hadn't even thought of reaching the cultural industry yet.

In fact, I would've forgotten all about it if Kim Hyunsung hadn't mentioned it.

'I mean... I'm grateful, but... This is not cool, Hyunsung.'

It wouldn't be unreasonable to be disconcerted.

It was an unexpected moment from my perspective since I was supposed to tie up Cho Hyejin and Kim Hyunsung somehow. I had now confirmed how Kim Hyunsung thought about me, but it didn't change the fact that he had rejected Cho Hyejin's invitation.

What he just said sounded like he wasn't interested in Cho Hyejin, so it had become undeniable that there was a small problem with the mission.

'He really doesn't have any thoughts about her.'

Just a few minutes ago, I thought he might have a little interest in her. No, even if he wasn't interested, I hoped he would be aware of her as a woman at least.

Although the awakened Cho Hyejin, who earned five stars, was very beautiful, the non-awakened Cho Hyejin was also a woman with her own charm. Above all else, she had been showing interest in Kim Hyunsung.

No man could cold-heartedly reject a woman that liked him. She was a beauty, after all.

Even her ability was no joke.

She didn't express her feelings, but even from the perspective of someone who didn't know much about dating, there were some suspicious circumstances.

It was like he was wary of women getting closer to him.

Kim Hyunsung didn't know that, either.

He wasn't aware that Cho Hyejin was conscious of him or that the invitation was her way of implicitly asking him out. I didn't know what I could say about the mean bastard.

-...

Cho Hyejin stiffened in response to the unexpected answer.

However, I shouldn't remain stunned.

"It would be better to say that I have already watched it with Hayan. Say that I recommended the play. And also that I got you the tickets. Action."

-The Vice Guild Master has already watched it with Hayan... and also, he directly got me the tickets.

"Since there's very little work left. Say that you can just finish it quickly and go. That sometimes a break is needed."

– We don't have much work left, so why don't we finish it quickly and go? It seems that the Guild Master is overdoing it these days... no one would condemn you if it's not completely finished. It seems that you have been living only for work and training for a long time.

She was doing better than I had previously thought.

I didn't know if the hurdle would be a little high, but I thought I could give her one more order.