Untitled Part 108

Chapter 558: Our Hayan Has Changed (2)

'Is she paying attention to useless things?'

I didn't think that I had to point it out necessarily. One needed to relieve their stress sometimes while studying. The method she was using to relieve hers was a little worrisome, but I didn't want to make a fuss since it was natural.

Of course, it would be a problem if it was too much, but looking around the room, it didn't seem like it.

'It's not like I can keep checking whether or not she's studying...'

I had already checked a few times, but I still wanted to check it once more.

I walked toward the army of grandfathers, who were wandering around the door as if Jung Hayan's room was a sanctuary, and asked them a question.

"Is she usually like this?"

"Yes, she usually spends a lot of time training. In extreme times, there are days when she doesn't even go to sleep. Hahaha."

"Um..."

"She has a great passion for magic, but... Is there anything bothering you?"

"No, it's nothing. I'm just worried if she's doing well... As you know, it's our first time sending her to train in a place like the magic tower. Of course, considering that it's a place where you store and manage vast knowledge, I think sending her here is the right answer, but... I wonder if she's getting used to the new environment...."

"She's getting very well-adjusted here, so you have nothing to worry about. I'm sure she'll go back to the guild with great results soon. Apart from the Blue Guild's investments in the Magic Guild, the Magic Guild will provide as much material and physical support we can to Jung Hayan-nim. So, please trust us a little bit."

'Trust? I do trust you guys. How could I not trust this place?'

Although the Magic Guild couldn't be called a gigantic guild, it was a group made up of geniuses in magic.

Additionally, many magicians had raised their thumbs at the Magic Guild's infrastructure and curriculum. Even the Black Swan and the Red Mercenaries were in partnership with the guild regarding the development of magicians.

It wasn't even only those two places. As they began to form solidarity with many countries, other nations and groups also requested partnerships with the guild.

Of course, it was the same for the Blue Guild.

'The Magic Guild doesn't have the world's best magician under them, but no one could deny that they have the most knowledge about magic in the continent.'

Of course, one could ask, 'who can teach and guide Jung Hayan then?' but what she needed wasn't a teacher but an excellent facility and stable support.

Truthfully, we didn't have to look so far, but the Magic Tower was also the institution that had fostered Jung Hayan in the First Timeline.

"I think I was a little rude. But it isn't because I didn't trust the Magic Tower. Who would have any doubts about this place?"

"Haha, fret not. It would actually be weird not to worry. Although we feel like she's getting used to this... Well, if the Blue Vice Guild Master feels that way, I think we should put more thought into this matter. Besides, it feels like fate that you had come to our tower. How about it? I'm looking forward to seeing if I can hear a little bit about alchemy today. If you don't mind, do you want to talk over a cup of tea...?"

'Yeah, there are people like this.'

Nobody could control such kinds of people with money.

Of course, perhaps giving a bit more money could help, but the Magic Tower was made up of passionate scholars and magicians, all of them crazy about magic.