Untitled Part 10

Chapter 460: Cho Hyejin's Instruction Manual (5)

The reason for bringing Lee Jihye in was obvious.

She was the one I could describe as the most feminine by my standards.

If I were to think about the people around me when it came to that regard, she was the first to come to mind.

Cha Hee-ra pursued a comfortable style in the first place, and Elena wore looks that didn't require makeup. Meanwhile, Yuno Kasugano adhered to the olden style. It was unbelievable that she had come from the modern age.

Jung Hayan seemed to be working very hard, but I felt like it wasn't enough. It felt like she was a college student who was just starting to dress-up.

If I had to categorize her, Dialugia would be similar to Elena.

They weren't humans to start with, so it wasn't appropriate to comment about them in the same standard.

Sun Hee-young was also one of the most ideal candidates.

Her effortless style was enough to capture many men's hearts, but...

'It doesn't suit this occasion.'

That was the problem.

Since I had Bitch-erella's mother, Lee Jihye, I didn't have to call in Sun Hee-young.

Lee Jihye was a master of transformation, almost a master of disguise.

I wasn't in a position to evaluate someone else's appearance, but if I were, I would say Lee Jihye was a fairly common person.

Unlike the many monsters around me, she was cute. She wasn't as sensual as Cha Hee-ra, and she wasn't as beautiful as Yuno Kasugano. I couldn't even compare her with Dialugia and Elena.

If Elena was was a peacock, Lee Jihye was a baby sparrow.

Still, there wasn't that big of a difference when she was close to them. It meant that Lee Jihye was beautiful and attractive enough.

She wasn't born with colorful, beautiful feathers like some, but the baby bird knew better than anyone how to bring her colorful feathers and inflate her body.

I didn't know if I felt that way because of Lee Jihye's personality or because she was my soul mate, but she was like that, at least in my eyes.

She undeniably had a great ability.

Even during the tutorial, she looked relatively fine. That meant she was always taking care of herself, even in a place where there was no washroom.

As I recalled the past, I felt chills running down my spine.

'What is it, really?'

I didn't know if everyone was like that in the first place, but at least Lee Jihye never stopped taking care of and managing herself.

She was someone who understood better than anyone else that one's appearance and personality attracted people. There was no way she would stay still after seeing Cho Hyejin, who had been in an unkempt state for years.

Her words, which popped out from the bottom of her heart, were enough to hurt Cho Hyejin's ambiguous feelings.

"Are you really a woman?"

"If you're asking that biologically, that's right. I'm a..."

"That's not what I mean. Well, honestly, it's not something to condemn... every person has a different lifestyle. There are people like you, and there are people different from you. Still, I'm more surprised to see that it seems you live a very different life from me. Oh! I don't think you're not interested at all. I see you also take care of your nails."