Untitled Part 44

Chapter 494: The Twist Of The Twist Of The Twist (2)

'Shit...'

My face had now become wrinkled. This proved to be a very unexpected situation.

'Shit. Shit. Shit!'

However, I couldn't reveal what I was feeling. I had to pretend to be as calm as possible, after all. I nodded at the sudden news slowly, but I was already burning inside. It was hard to understand what the hell was going on.

One thing was for sure. Jung Hayan had just shown off new magic, and it struck with a good hit.

However, when I remembered the new magic, it was so ridiculous that I kept laughing internally.

'Teleportation?'

I had seen all kinds of magic on the continent, but I had never seen that kind of magic.

In the first place, it made no sense to jump out of space and move to another place.

Even in the modern era, where all kinds of science and technology could do a wide array of miracles, it was a distant future story, and the continent was no different.

If I had to express it, it was a dream that one couldn't reach yet. As I also had a wizard-related class, it wouldn't be unreasonable to be dumbfounded.

If I had to take my class as an example, it was like completing the Philosopher's Stone.

'I know she's a genius, but...'

It turned out she was a genius of another level. I felt the Jung Hayan Coin, which had slowly been decreasing in value, soaring once more.

'It was good of me to have endured for so long...'

Of course, the unknown magic wasn't without limits.

I didn't know what happened after that, but at least it wasn't perfect yet. There were two circumstances. The first was that even though they had that magic, they had still come to the vicinity of Amera before activating the magic.

'It seems that there is still a distance limit.'

It was also bothersome that the entire unit had a face as if risking their lives. That was the second one.

'Is there a penalty of getting lost or being torn apart if she fails? It can be assumed that what was possible only in theory was used immediately without going through the testing phase.'

If things had gone wrong, they could have died.

Of course, Kim Hyunsung might've known that she could use that kind of magic since he knew a lot about Jung Hayan.

However, from the perspective of the rest of the party, it was no different than volunteering to be lab rats for an experiment. Considering the amount of magic power needed in order to activate the magic, it wasn't in a level that could be used multiple times for practice.

It seemed that her limit was that she could only activate it once with the energy she accumulated during the time I was held captive. Of course...

'There will be no magic power to use to return.'

Only then did I begin to see the whole war situation.

Some of the troops except the main unit invading Limur's nest were bait. And some of the troops were...

'Securing a retreat.'

Except for bases 41, 42, and 43 that Donovan smashed, the bases the rest of the troops were attacking would serve as emergency retreat routes.