Untitled Part 46

[11 Chapters today! I wanted to push through to the epic parts of this arc! Please support the series by leaving feedback on NU! Even just adding the series to your Reading List and clicking a star rating would go miles! As well, if you guys haven't noticed, we've finally added some ads on the site. We made it as non-intrusive as possible with 1 at the start of the chapter, 1 in the middle, and 2 between the comments section. Consider turning off your Adblock! Thanks guys.]

Chapter 496: It's Darkening! (2)

The effect was indeed awesome.

Although it was a clichéd expression, there would be no words that better express the current situation than this.

Since I didn't know if they would show a different reaction, I had entered with determination, but they were showing the expected reaction to the point that I felt like I had prepared myself in vain.

Limur was also looking at me with her eyes wide open, as if she didn't understand what the hell was going on. However, as soon as she noticed, I could see her face brightening immediately.

I realized why I was here looking like this.

'I don't think she was told in advance...'

The troops of both sides, who have been struggling in the nest for a long time, also faced a brief state of a lull. The first thing I could see were the people looking at me.

"Hyung-nim, is that you?"

"O-O-Oppa. Waaaahhh. Oppaaa... "

"Honey?"

"Lee Kiyoung..."

In this order, the people who had spoken were Park Deok-gu, Jung Hayan, Cha Hee-ra, and Elena.

Although they were looking at me as if they couldn't believe it, most of the reactions showed that they didn't know how to react to the current situation.

Elena, Cha Hee-ra, and Yuno Kasugano, who seemed to have grasped the situation to some extent, were showing desperate faces as if the sky had collapsed just like Kim Hyunsung.

However, Park Deokgu, who was slow to grasp the situation, was shouting toward me.

His face looked absurdly happy.

"You were alive. Our hyung-nim was alive. I knew you would! Hyung-nim. Hurry up and run this way. No, wait there now. I will go get you directly. I am going directly!"

"..."

"I knew nothing would've happened to you. It's you, after all. I knew you would endure and endure. If you wait a bit there, I'll get you soon."

'Park Deokgu, this motherfucker, why are you so slow?'

I don't know if he is denying the reality or whether he really didn't notice, but he was already shedding tears, all whilst shouting.

"Hyung-nim, I'm here. The friend you love the most has come! Can you hear me? Gosh. Look at our hyung-nim's pale complexion. Why is your hair ... What is everyone doing? We need to get rid of these demon bastards quickly and save him. No, what is everyone doing?! Really!"

"..."

"Are you under any magic? You have to pick up your weapon! I'm asking you what you're doing?! Is Hyunsung okay? Wizards quickly chant spells, and warriors, lift your shields! I said, lift your shields! Hyung-nim is right in front of us! He's right under our nose! What is everyone doing?!"

"Oh, this motherfucker is making me sad. Really. And I'm not that close to be under your nose."

"It's too late."