Untitled Part 41

Chapter 491: A Demon Has To Act Like A Demon To Be A Demon (3)

The situation was pressed down on by a sense of urgency.

'Did they really take drugs?'

Considering that the Continental Union had grown one step forward, it was a pleasant situation, but it wasn't beneficial to me at the time. It felt as if the housewarming guests came in even though the house hadn't been cleaned up yet after moving.

Even so, it should take a little longer to reach Amera, but honestly, I felt like the candle was burning fast on both ends. Originally, the procedure required to attack a dungeon wasn't ignoring everything and rushing in.

'They're seriously crazy...'

No matter how much information our side had leaked, it was almost irrational to execute the attack operation itself with the information that was currently possessed by the Continental Alliance.

At best, the information gathered by those guys must be the location of each base or the Four Guardian Kings' presence. The existence of Donovan and Carpediac hadn't even been leaked because we wanted to be a little careful.

Limur's material that extracted the magic needed to maintain the summons from the food warehouse of the cannibal demon Ballitos, and the center of Amera.

Other than that and a few other tricky bits of knowledge, those were all the information they had.

'Are they thinking of collecting information while proceeding from the outskirts? No matter how fast they prepare, there must be a limit. Did you even prepare everything properly?'

It was difficult to know what the enemy command was thinking.

At least, it was a troop operation that couldn't be seen as Kim Hyunsung's style.

When attacking, the first thing he went by the rule of safety first and safety second.

It wouldn't be wrong to think that they would be moving with Cha Heera's Red Mercenary on the lead.

It was possible that Pope Basel, who was known to have a fiery temper, had an accident, but the one I wanted to give a little more points was the Red Mercenary Guild's initiative.

Of course, it might simply be a plan to pressure us to get a reaction.

However, I couldn't help but remain silent for a moment at the next words I heard.

-Base 43 has collapsed.

"What?"

'Why did the base 43 suddenly collapse when they were just gathering?'

-It is believed that a battle is in progress at base 41. There seems to be no damage yet, and it is confirmed that Belial's area is gradually decreasing due to the light emitted by some priests. Perhaps it's because of the disgusting Benignore's divine power, but it's helpless to stop them with intermediate-level demons.

'Those guys must have really taken some drugs.'

-The same goes for base 41. Insect humans seemed to have been angered. I'm starting to feel a lot of fun.

'It's not funny at all, you bastard.'

Even though I felt a little embarrassed, the demons around me started to look at me. I could see them enjoying themselves, as if the boring time was finally over.

They didn't seem even to think that things were going the wrong way.

The candle was really burning on both ends.

Contrary to what I thought, things had been going wrong from the very beginning.

'Ah, maybe I shouldn't have stepped up. I shouldn't have said that I would do it...'