Untitled Part 102

Chapters 522: Revenge Companion (1)

"So... What happened after that?"

"Well, I don't really remember. It happened so long ago, but I'm starting to remember some details while we're talking. After that... I wandered around that area for a while and was found by the Blue's guild members. At that time, by the attacking team... I mean..."

"Was there an attack team back then as well?"

"Yes, I don't know if you remember, but it was led by a man named Jung Jinho...."

"Oh, you mean that lunatic killer?"

"Yes, it seemed as if a few people, including Lee Kichul and Jung Jinho, formed a special group to complete the tutorial dungeon. Of course, it wasn't through a standard method. It was revealed later that they took some of the people hiding and used them as scapegoats. This is not going to happen anymore, but... In fact, Jung Jinho never got into any guild after that but started to work independently. As the leader of a notoriously murderous brigade, he caused a lot of negative impacts on the empire. However, I remember that he met a miserable end."

"So..."

"So that's why when I went down to the basement of the tutorial dungeon, I thought I had to finish him. That's why I was happy to go down there with him. As a result, you were hurt by Yoo Seokwoo. However, if we hadn't finished off Jung Jinho in the dungeon, he would have caused a lot more damage. Because he was basically born to be a psychopath."

"I'm a little curious about how that kind of person would have died. So, what happened in the 1st Timeline?"

"He was betrayed."

"What?"

"He was betrayed by his colleagues, driven into a trap, and died a miserable death. It was Lindel's guild that killed him, but it was probably the masked man and woman who orchestrated the situation. To add more to that, the devil summoner Jin Qing... was also a member of the murderous brigade. I don't know what exactly happened, but it's probably because of a power struggle inside the group. I guess even a notorious criminal like Jung Jinho was also merely a puppet for the demon summoner."

"It's hard to understand because I'm listening to so many stories at once. Jin Qing, he is..."

"Yes, he is also one of the worst humans in the world... No, I think it will be better to talk about him later. Because Jin Qing only began to reveal himself after Jung Jinho's miserable death...anyways, serial killer Jung Jinho died after being hit by hundreds of arrows. He screamed, cried out tears of blood, smiled at the sky, and then finally died. It was a horror to look at it."

'Damn, this punk suddenly starts talking about himself and then quickly changes to talking about Jin Qing, even though he said himself that Jin Qing comes out way later in the story.'

"I'm sorry. I'm not good at talking, so I feel like I'm going all over the place."

"No, I have no problem understanding it at all."

In fact, it was an interesting story.

Although I knew that there had been a deep connection between demon summoner Jin Qing and the lunatic psychopath Jung Jinho through Yuno Kasugano, I didn't know that it was Jin Qing who backstabbed Jinho in the end.

He really did seem like the villain who drove humanity to damnation in the 1st Timeline.

Who else could be the cold-blooded trash that trusted no one and would sacrifice his comrades in a heartbeat?

'Good thing I dealt with him early on.'

I felt good for quickly eliminating the two villains that would bring so much destruction to the empire early on in my journey. If they were still alive, I wouldn't be able to relax like that.