Untitled Part 124

Chapter 574: Protest (2)

"What? That bastard...'

I thought he certainly would be doing something useless somewhere. It soon proved to quietly come up, with his nosy nature, at my place was irrational of me to think.

'Fuck...'

However, it was true that I thought he might be doing a quest like an errand given by a village chief at best.

Who knew that he would be the center of such a dire situation in the mainstream?

It was spectacular to see that he captivated the crowd with a red band around his head.

I didn't know where he got a wizard.

I didn't know if it was Democratic Fighter Park Deokgu or Pak Sergei of physical magic, but one thing was certain: a shaggy beard covered his face.

His upper body was covered with bursting muscles that seemed to have been made out of hard work. Even if others could see him from 300m away, he would look like a native who had been working for a long time at the 5th site.

How about Argirmo next to him?

He was also confronted by an army of corrupt authority, yet he seemed unlikely to collapse due to his stern face.

'Why is Kim Ye-ri there too? I mean, fuck. Why are all of them having a get-together over there? Did they meet up over there at a certain point in time?'

There was the master of the dance of fascination, Yetni Kova.

I thought she would be at the joint training center with Cho Hyejin and Kim Hyunsung, but it turned out she was right there.

'You just have to let them not gather. They're too excited.'

However, they were already teaming up. It wasn't clear yet, but I began to understand why what had taken the form of sabotage suddenly turned into a protest like that.

The 5th site that had swelled up as if it were going to burst met a central point where they could unite, so they stood up with it.

How embarrassed that Mikhail bastard must've been. He tried to figure it out somehow in order to survive, but since things had become absurd, I wondered if he was trembling with anxiety by then.

Of course, he wasn't the only one with unpleasant feelings about the situation.

'Sigh, fuck...'

The scenario where we'd be able to deal with the situation quietly had been ruined. I thought nodding at it was enough, but naturally, Lee Jihye's face, who had worked so hard for the ideal outcome, was demoralized.

Of course, not all of what she did would be useless, but if we were going to solve it in that way, she didn't have to gather and prosecution, trial, and his summoning...

'I guess it didn't matter.'

Her cheeks trembled as if she remembered the hard work she went through. The past few days for Lee Jihye, who ran around to solve the issue as quietly as possible, were brought to naught.

I never felt that Lee Jihye was scary, but the present Lee Jihye made me feel fear a little.

As if the messenger, who had come to deliver the news, felt that the atmosphere had become heavy, he quietly left the office.

"Fuck!! Fuck!!!"

Crash!

With that sound, Lee Jihye threw the glass cup against the floor.

Whether she thought she showed me what she shouldn't, she glanced at me for a moment, but I had already witnessed it all. She was the one who usually cared about her reputation. It was unexpected to see her like that.