Untitled Part 64

Chapter 514: The Plague Dragon Cries Out (1)

According to the great ruler of Hell, Belial, it was basically impossible for my body to use the powers he gave me fully.

He could potentially force mana into my body, but I knew I still would have a problem releasing it. For a set time, I would be able to obtain enormous power, but I would only be able to retain this state for about 1 minute. Even then, I would not be able to contain all of that enormous power.

Indeed, I would get much stronger but not enough to fight with Kim Hyunsung directly.

'Damn it...'

[Dark Plague Warlord-Semi Myth Grade]

[This is a special class given by Belial, from the leader of the 27-demon troop.

You would be able to use black magic that ordinary holy powers will not be able to oppose. This class contained multiple high-level skills, but they could only be opened after more training.

Intelligence increases by +7

Mana increases by +10

Knowledge about poison and plaque increases.

Due to player Lee Kiyoung's class change, in the case Dark Plague Warlord is activated, semi myth grade-level Light of Alchemist will be deactivated.]

It was a conventional rear-guard and de-buffer position, yet some aspects could take the combat position. In addition to this, if I fulfilled the right conditions, the attack power could be enormous. Personally, I was extremely satisfied with this.

As the Dark Plague Warlord name implied, I could use basic black magic and freely control plagues; in the case of chemical warfare, this class significantly held more merit.

However, as expected, I could not yet create plagues that could instantly kill people with contact. The plagues that I could currently use were making people undead after a certain incubation time and slowly rotting the skin of those within contact.

It was also true that, if I factored in people's mana and holy powers, the efficacy of these powers might go lower. However, if I were to utilize the mana I received from Belilal with this class, the situation would completely change.

I could easily surpass ordinary magicians and face even higher rankers.

Of course, all of this was not applicable to Kim Hyunsung.

Kim Hyunsung was freely moving around on the battlefield.

Ordinary magic and attacks could not even get through the basic mana that covered his body.

People might laugh that Kim Hyunsung was always lightly protected by his body with mana, but that mana easily defended normal tankers. In addition to this, it used up very little magic.

'High-level Magic Operational Knowledge.'

It was a basic passive skill that all high-level adventurers possessed. However, Kim Hyunsung's mana abilities already far surpassed a human's ability.

Not only could Kim Hyunsung's mana shield protect him from direct attacks, but it also protected him from indirect magic and de-buff attacks.

The efficacy of his mana shield didn't even need to be explained. He had a habit of always covering himself with his mana shield, and he also had the ability to maintain this shield.

'This bastard, is this a type of PTSD?'

Did our cute hero get done in by the plague trash also in the first timeline?