Untitled Part 48

Chapter 498: The Cliché: Growing, Soon After Collapsing (1)

Of course, not all situations were cleared up.

I succeeded in getting them out of the nest with the retreat operation, which had also been forced to have some sacrifices.

However, considering that Jung Hayan's magic power had not yet recovered, it was impossible for her to use teleportation magic.

It was correct to think that they were moving through the retreat Park Yeon-joo had secured in advance.

'I don't know where they're heading yet, though...'

Anyway, I would figure it out soon.

In the area under Belial's control, there were spirits everywhere. The place that I judged to be highly likely was the 17 bases that the Republic was attempting to attack.

Considering that it wasn't too far from this place, it seemed clear that the front line was fixed first, and the direction had been decided later, whether it was to continue the attack, join other troops to reconcile the overall situation, or give up everything and lock it.

In fact, it didn't matter which one it was. I could say that the current situation was almost perfect. I had managed to fix such a complicated situation.

The demons around me were the best evidence of the current situation.

There were loud shouts and applause. It reminded me of the staff's appearance clapping their hands at the actors who finished filming the last episode of a drama.

'Isn't it the result of everyone being united?'

Despite speaking a very proficient language, the demon Robert was consistent in his crying. Commander Marouane had done his best, even though he only had a small role.

Also, the crisis response team and the situation room staff worked hard for this edition.

I recognized that feeling proud in the current situation was too trashy, but I couldn't help but keep smiling.

There were even guys who hung an unknown flower necklace around my neck.

'That's why it's good to be the director.'

I don't know exactly how much performance I had accumulated, but seeing that everyone's mouths were torn to the ears, it seemed unimaginable.

-It was great acting, external advisor!

-Whew! It was really great. Really!

-What did I say? Didn't I say everything would be successful?

-Lee Kiyoung, external advisor to hell!!

-To hell Lee Kiyoung!!

-To hell Lee Kiyoung!!!

"Hahahaha. Thank you all. Thank you. Hahaha. There is no need to do this. You don't have to pop the champagne for me."

-Thank you very much for your hard work. I was a little worried until the middle of it. Was this all in your head? If you had told me in advance, I would have been able to prepare more perfectly...

"What do you regret when you've done well? Limur. I was a little embarrassed by the sudden set of being your husband, but it was amazing just to have followed me without panicking. Even though I didn't tell you in advance, I couldn't have imagined you would have played along like this. I was really surprised."

-That improvise... I would like you to think that there is a bit of personal interest.

'Don't keep appealing. It's getting burdensome.'