Untitled Part 83

Chapter 533: Mirror Lake (3)

As I wished, what Benignore had said about the darkness and other things had already been deeply instilled inside the minds of the empire's party members and the public citizens.

Of course, the public wasn't aware that I could freely change to Doom Kiyoung if I wanted, but the party members seemed to have noticed. However, to be precise, I was the one who hinted at it so they could know.

I wasn't as direct as saying, 'I can change to Doom Kiyoung. I will change to Doom Kiyoung now' then summoning my mask.

With a lot of insecurity, I revealed the possibility that I might be able to change to my other form while maintaining my mind. As I said that, Kim Hyunsung and the other guild member's faces darkened.

After that, I didn't necessarily have to lead them to fill in the rest of the blanks. Considering that I wasn't even sure about the situation, they made a couple of speculations amongst themselves.

If I summarized the speculations, they were basically the following:

1. Lee Kiyoung could change from mythic-grade class 'Light Alchemist' to the same mythic-grade class 'Plaguelord of Darkness.'

1. The condition for that change was his mind being impacted negatively to the point that it would cause a great strain on his mind. In such a state, he would transform.

1. It was possible to change from 'Light Alchemist' to 'Plaguelord of Darkness,' but to revert, help from the goddess was needed.

2. If he used too much power as the Plaguelord of Darkness or used his power for too long, there was a strong chance that his mind might become completely dominated by the darkness like last time.

3. At the moment, there was no proper cure for the curse. The only solution was to take care of Lee Kiyoung's mental health.

That was about it.

It was what I exactly wanted, and the condition and solutions were perfect clichés.

My character's complexity increased due to the detail that my mind got a bit tainted the more I used my powers. That also restrained Jung Hayan and other troublemakers from acting recklessly.

The more I felt negative thoughts, the more I lost my sanity.

I was sure that they were starting to plan various events to care for my mental health. I bet the picnic was also an event to evoke positive emotions in me.

It also perfectly aligned with Kim Hyunsung's desire to give the other guild members a bit of rest, but I didn't think it would be that helpful for me.

When I looked back, I saw an enormous ship.

A ship.

It wasn't just a boat. It was a ridiculous sight to see a large ship being pulled by a carriage.

I thought I might get used to such a ridiculous sight after a while, but I still couldn't get used to it even after some time passed.

Looking at my shocked expression, Park Deokgu spoke proudly to tell me the same story he already told me so many times before.

"We made it in our spare time. Do you remember when we once made a boat next to one of the tutorial dungeons?"

"I remember, but... wasn't it much smaller? You can't even say that 'that' is a boat."

"Well, I did boat-making as a hobby, and now I reached this level. I borrowed a big workshop in Lindel, and as I kept making this, the scale got bigger and bigger. And Ah-young also came at the right time and was a big help."