Untitled Part 126

Chapter 576: Reactionary (2)

The sidewall burst out with a booming sound.

As expected, an assassin had been sent to attack me. Considering that he rushed in as soon as I opened my mouth, it seemed that he was watching the situation of the room I was in.

'These bastards are unbelievable...'

It was so ridiculous that laughter popped. It was because I recognized that I had been perfectly backstabbed.

'I knew something was a little weird.'

The source of the use of the lost funds wasn't precise.

It wasn't until after everything blew out that I started to understand what happened.

It felt like the puzzle was well put together.

I thought that what Lee Jihye said, that if I dug a little more, evidence would inevitably come out, could be applied to the current situation.

If she were looking at the current situation, she would probably say that it was as she had guessed while bursting anger. Mikhail's wife, whose actions were contrary to her disposition and unique characteristic, did her role amazingly.

In the first place, there would have been no intention of handling the protests. What the reactionaries wanted would have been to bring me to such a place.

'And they succeeded.'

It was an attack operation that had been gathering power ever since a long time ago.

As Lee Jihye said, their plan was aimed at the loopholes of our system.

I might have noticed it if I had a little more time to pay attention to our surroundings, but there was no point in reflecting on it at the moment. It was undeniable that my back was tingly, and I was a guest who came to the place they wanted on my own.

I wasn't too disconcerted, but it was still unpleasant.

"Mikhail, you son of a bitch ... I thought you're incompetent, but you're a fucking competent bastard.'

Although I thought that if it weren't for Park Deokgu, I wouldn't even come in person...

'No, this might be good.'

Wasn't it significant that the timing of their trap to blow up was right at that moment?

Being able to get rid of the evil group right then was a good thing.

Had the reactionaries attacked after the other guy came back, they would have come out in a much more threatening manner than they currently did.

The three siblings were waiting for me outside, and if they realized that something had happened, they would immediately rush in, but in fact, I didn't even need them.

"I will take you out."

"Yes, let's go."

At the same time with the explosion, high-quality protective magic enveloped me.

Our cute guards, assembled in a dense formation, immediately prepared for battle and any potential threat. As expected, a group with weapons jumped out of the place where the explosion had occurred. Each of them confronted the guards.

It was hard to tell who was saying what because voices popped out from all sides.

"Kill them!"

"Kill them!"

"Prioritize the protection of Natalie and Mikhail."

"We have secured their safety."

'Right, you bastards. What you reactionary bastards were hiding were these guys.'