Untitled Part 11

Chapter 461: Cho Hyejin's Instruction Manual (6)

'Cho Hyejin's makeover is successful.'

She carefully checked herself out as if as if she couldn't believe it. The dumbfounded expression on her face was only natural.

Because even I, who had watched her transformation in real-time, couldn't believe it either.

Watching her looking at the mirror and touching her own face was quite delightful.

She didn't say a cringey line like, 'Is this... me?', but I could tell what she was thinking of.

"It doesn't make sense..."

"It makes so much sense. I've put so much effort into it, so it's only natural that you look like that. I don't even do my makeup with that much elaboration."

"T-This is amazing. How can I change this much..."

"You didn't change as much as you think you did. It feels a bit unfair, but you already looked pretty. You look pretty even to my eyes. Damn it. All pretty things have to die."

"Still, I couldn't even imagine I could change this much..."

Even I couldn't have imagined it. I expected that she would be different, but I didn't know it would be by that much.

The usual Cho Hyejin, who looked like a sharp spear, was no longer anywhere to be found.

With an appearance that attracted every man, her confidence that she could seduce Kim Hyunsung with her fingers had begun to spring up.

I couldn't help but smile.

I judged the situation as something that would take some time to be fixed. Since that period had been reduced, I even wanted to dance.

"So, what's the next mission?"

"She has to go in earnest. Thank you, Jihye. Now. Get the equipment first, Hyejin."

"What do you mean? What equipment do I need?"

"Didn't I tell you? You will move like an avatar. Anemone's Eye will always follow you, and... here, this is a receiver. You can put it inside your ear."

"..."

"..."

"Do we have to go that far?"

"We have to. Without this, you would be just wielding a spear. If it were the modern-day, I could give you advice by text, but that's no longer our reality. You'll have to talk face to face... honestly, I can't even trust Hyejin. I'm telling you this just in case, but you must follow the mission. Just be aware that the moment you feel ashamed or reject anything, the mood will get awkward. I'm trying to push you in earnest, so you just need to play along."

"But–"

"You must promise me. It's a top priority. Please promise me."

"That's..."

"Please promise me."

"If it's not an unreasonable request..."

"You promise, then."

"Yes... I will."

'I think it'll be okay.'

She said she would do it voluntarily, so I thought she would probably follow what I say. After all, Cho Hyejin was a strict human being to herself.

"Then let's go out."

"Where are we going?"

"What do you mean, where? We're going to our Hyunsung's office. You said you have work left."