Untitled Part 153

Chapter 603: Troubles of a Lifetime (1)

-Incorporating these ideas, the Holy sector has decided to control the location of the gray sword for the health and safety of the continent's people.

-Are you saying that the Holy sector and the Continental Protection and Management Commission will deprive the public of the right to challenge the test?

-Ah, I apologize, but questions will be taken after the presentation is over.

-No. It's okay, Bishop Glenn. That is in line with what I will tell them later, so I think it would be better to answer right away. Let me tell you the exact truth about this. Our Holy See and the Continental Protection and Management Commission are not trying to deprive the continental people's right to participate. Those who wish to be examined can formally submit a request through the guild or Benignore Net in all continents. They will then be selected through a simple preliminary exam presented by the Holy See.

-If the...

-The test will be transparently disclosed, and we will make sure that everyone can attend it. Challengers of the gray sword will also be openly broadcasted through the Goddess' Mirror. If suitable candidates do not appear after a certain period, we will randomly select them.

-...

-All the costs for selecting the gray sword's owner will be paid by the Holy See. We won't even ask about your age or origin. We don't care where you are or what you are doing. We won't judge the right person by the adventurer's titles or pre-existing reputation. If you truly have a good heart for the continent, you won't need any qualifications.

-...

-Again, we promise that the Continental Protection and Management Commission and the Holy See will screen out all the chosen warriors that can be mobilized by any means and method. That is all.

-...

-Yes, so far, a spokesperson for Jaina's position has been announced. We'll be taking quick questions now. Reporters...

-I am reporter Bang Joon-woo! We're curious about the current condition of Chairman Lee Kiyoung. We want to ask about the aftereffects of receiving the Goddess directly into his body and exactly what symptoms he had.

-Honorary Cardinal Lee Kiyoung is currently taking adequate rest. Although he is physically tired, we've determined that there is nothing wrong with his body.

-Please tell us how the Holy sector and other churches are interpreting Benignore's words! How did Chairman Lee Kiyoung react to it?

-That's not an issue to be addressed here. We will try to make it public in the media in the near future.

-The continent's interest in the gray warrior is growing. If a suitable person appears, we would like to know what kind of support and benefits he can get. Please let us know if they're going to be part of the Holy sector or the Continental Protection and Management Commission as well.

-Nothing has been decided yet. At the moment, the Holy sector is devoted to finding an individual who can draw the gray sword. Discussions about future work are still ongoing, so I would like for all of you to wait a little longer. Regarding affiliation, we will respect his opinion as much as possible. I hope this answers your question.

-What is the exact name of the gray sword?

-We can't check the sword's information as of this time.

-Is it related to the function of the sword?

-We decided not to disclose the information of the gray sword. We will not answer any questions related to it.

-Then...