Chapter 397: Targeted (3)

“Sighs, you guys might know this, but the hidden clans are currently defending the borders. The emperor's troops were sold off to be sacrifices in exchange for that immortal pill. The northern sky empire is currently on the brink of demising. The academy will become the last fortress to defend our region.” Lang Shen said solemnly. The top ten students were sent to the borders so they knew the situation better.

“What? How can the emperor do that?” Wen Chun, the burly man, clenched his hands angrily. He came from a clan of warriors; his father and older brother were already generals. Suddenly, his clansmen received a report that they had fallen from the war. He always thought that it was just impossible, but now he finally hears the truth.

“That’s the truth; the fact that the empire was able to maintain its power was due to the support of the guilds. If that’s not enough, they also have support from some forced in the upper realm,” the fourth ranker, ying yue, explained.

“let’s not worry about that, we should help the villagers first. If this goes on, the stronger our enemies will get” this time lang shen said with determination.

On another side...

Li Shan Yu and Li Shen Yu, who are also students from the academy, They were in the top fifty students as they have the ability to conjure visions as the young ladies from a clan of divinitors. Unlike Hua Lin and the Sage Valley, who paid a price to see through heaven’s mysteries, the Li clan couldn’t control what they saw. It will just happen randomly.

Li Shan Yu can see events from the past, while Li Shen Yu can see things in the future. However, they couldn’t see through things for more than a month. Li Haoran, their genius older brother, could see through events in the future, which are not less than a year away.

The two sisters were supposed to go back to their clans after the academy assessment. However, when they saw Yu Yue on the stage, Li Shen Yu suddenly had a vision; she saw that their brother would be in danger. Since they saw it from Yu Yue’s point of view, they started following them.

“Second sister, if we’re lost again, I’ll really tell grandfather about this,” Li Shan Yu said breathlessly as they entered Medicine City.

“I can’t be wrong; I really saw it. They will enter this city too,” Li Shen Yu said confidently as they went to look for an inn.

At the same time, little Zi Mo looked outside the palace window in the direction of the city gates and clapped his hands excitedly.

“Oh, did you get another vision again?” Ming Yu Xue rubbed his head lovingly. She already knows from his previous behaviors that whenever he is like this, something will happen, which is why she never leaves him alone for fear that it might endanger him.

“First miss, don’t worry. Since the young master clapped his hands excitedly, it must be someone he knows. Could it be the second and third miss?” Xing Er said thoughtfully.

“Hopefully...” Ming Yu Xue sighed softly.